Check your account email address ×

Please Deliver To Garage

Please Deliver To Garage

Personally, a note that says that tells me to leave it in the garage. I check the house... no one in... see ya.

"I'm in the garage, come on in."

Better.

I got 120 of you people a day.... and sorry, can't be checking garages, sheds and doghouses for signs of life.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Please Deliver To Garage

Personally, a note that says that tells me to leave it in the garage. I check the house... no one in... see ya.

"I'm in the garage, come on in."

Better.

I got 120 of you people a day.... and sorry, can't be checking garages, sheds and doghouses for signs of life.

Funny you should say that. That is the same response I received from the supervisor.

I really thought it was clear, Knock on the garage door not the house.

It must be an industry thing. 

I still think the guy is a moron and has no ability to think on his feet. Let's see, a car in the driveway, a still warm dripping snowblower next to the service door on the garage, and fresh footprints to and from the house. Yup no one is home.:lol:

11 minutes ago, joesale said:

Funny you should say that. That is the same response I received from the supervisor.

I really thought it was clear, Knock on the garage door not the house.

It must be an industry thing. 

I still think the guy is a moron and has no ability to think on his feet. Let's see, a car in the driveway, a still warm dripping snowblower next to the service door on the garage, and fresh footprints to and from the house. Yup no one is home.:lol:

You just described every stop on my route.

25 minutes ago, Boered said:

Has anyone here read anything Moemoe posts? They explain the low iq of the average delivery boy/truck driver.

:bc:

You still sit on your broke ass while the wife works?

1 hour ago, s pump said:

No, they were my tires and wheels I just told him they weren't after he wheeled them 300 feet. Trying to make the kid laugh cuz it seems like he was having a bad day by all the swearing he was doing.

Fucker :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

:bc:

You still sit on your broke ass while the wife works?

I get enough from my investments to do so...we could live off them comfortably but she prefers to work....shes gonna retire when I turn ,55 and can start using my RIFs

Sorry Moe i thought you quoted me...but you get the jist of my situation. :bc::lol:

Edited by Dave

3 hours ago, s pump said:

My UPS guy is awesome. They sent some kid out a month or so ago covering his route when he was out. The guy pulled up the road took three swipes at trying to back into driveway then finally gave up. I was in the garage and I could hear him swearing from 300 feet away. So he unloads four Denali wheels and tires and starts rolling them up the driveway one by one and drop em outside the garage. As his rolls in the fourth one up I walked out and said hey those aren't for me. The look on his face was priceless I told him smile buddy you only have 35 or 40 more years to work.

I would have just left them at the end of the driveway .   With a Bowie knife sticking out of the sidewall .  :bc: