Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Actually not in the least....but you can't say cliff bowyer wasnt a threat to win most weeks when he was on mwr....he was more of a threat then...then now imo....and i didnt see your list...but i have a feeling shr was on it.

Cliff maybe....but what about Clint? 

34 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Xfinity race about to start if anyone cares... :lol:

I watched the beginning....last Race before their playoff starts so it bugs me that Larson, Blaney and Jones are racing....makes it less likely that a regular will win and make the chase.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Thanks for abandoning me! :lol:

Enjoy your day and tell Rob I said hi.

Sorry about that Jim. I'm back no, but don't have the energy to argue with the nook.

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It doesn't...I was responding to a post ckf made about a post of mine from the other day...apparently this is near and dear to your heart but I still contend that MWR wasn't ever a power team no matter what you say.:thumb:

:iagree:

16 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Dam i fell asleep....missed the finish.

It was decent...Allgaier had a good restart with just a few laps to go and Jones was closing but he was penalized for jumping the restart...switched lanes before the start/finish line.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't have the energy to deal with you right now. Go take one of your daily naps and leave me alone :news:

:lol:

:crybaby2:

7 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

It will be way better now that JR and Danica are done . You thought shit was empty now....check out the ratings next year...lol....

Better? How so?

7 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

It will be way better now that JR and Danica are done . You thought shit was empty now....check out the ratings next year...lol....

Agreed. Loosing both at the same time is really going to hurt. Love them or hate them, they both put people in the stands, and in front of the TV.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Agreed. Loosing both at the same time is really going to hurt. Love them or hate them, they both put people in the stands, and in front of the TV.

Jr yes...Danica not for awhile

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Jr yes...Danica not for awhile

You are being closed minded. Danica has a very big fan base. If she didn't she wouldn't have gotten the fan vote to be in the All Star race a few years ago.

Just now, ckf said:

You are being closed minded. Danica has a very big fan base. If she didn't she wouldn't have gotten the fan vote to be in the All Star race a few years ago.

Ya a few yrs ago....she has long overstayed her welcome....time for her to start making future racers.