Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

4th ,6th and 24th.....first and last time I pick Danica.....good lord.

Just can't figure out why she is so bad, she has shown bright spots of talent. Tony  S. needs to do the old Robert Yates wake up call , put another driver in the seat in practice. That lit a fire under Dale Jarrett's drivers suit back in the day.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Just can't figure out why she is so bad, she has shown bright spots of talent. Tony  S. needs to do the old Robert Yates wake up call , put another driver in the seat in practice. That lit a fire under Dale Jarrett's drivers suit back in the day.

Her hissy fit would be hilarious and would be of AMG porportion. :lol:

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Thanks. I've been a fan since the niki lauda era.

It's amazing to me how Lauda came back so quickly from those horrific burns to race again.

Something weird happened with standings this morning.....ckfs vtr team is in 1st now....and everyones got alot less points.

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Dave said:

Something weird happened with standings this morning.....ckfs vtr team is in 1st now....and everyones got alot less points.

Yeah I dropped to 55th place but now I'm only 127 behind the leader....weird.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I dropped to 55th place but now I'm only 127 behind the leader....weird.

Well compared to last yr the point totals were much higher this yr.... Weekly winners never got much higher then 100 pts....this yr people are getting as high as 140....the point totals now seem in relation with last yr....ive talked to Andrew...hes checking into it.

Edited by Dave

35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Well compared to last yr the point totals were much higher this yr.... Weekly winners never got much higher then 100 pts....this yr people are getting as high as 140....the point totals now seem in relation with last yr....ive talked to Andrew...hes checking into it.

this bonus point segment shit is hard to keep track of.

38 minutes ago, Dave said:

All of the segment bonus points have been removed from the totals.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

yes.

So they ve been counting them all along and weren't supposed too....i tjought something wasnt right....and without a smart ass comment how did you figure that out? :lol:

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

So they ve been counting them all along and weren't supposed too....i tjought something wasnt right....and without a smart ass comment how did you figure that out? :lol:

When you look at the new points it shows I got 91 points for Texas. When I click on the Texas points breakdown it shows 116 points. If you subtract the segment points from 116 you get 91.

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 minute ago, ckf said:

When you look at the new points it shows I got 91 points for Texas. When I click on the Texas points breakdown it shows 116 points. If you subtract the segment points from 116 you get 91.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Where the hell do you get that screen?

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

you can miss a lot of info on websites with a phone.

Im starting to notice that....

you think im smart now...you better watch the fuck out if I start using my laptop again. :lol:

• Like 1