Check your account email address ×

unemployment rate went up despite adding 850K new Jobs

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why would they if they are already collecting unemployment now? . 

Because their state may have ended the increase, they fear their state may end the increase,they see better job prospects, or maybe they feel safer going back now, could be lots of reasons. Back in Dec. there was a 900,000 job loss so this is a step in the right direction I hope.

Edited by 1jkw

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snake said:

"Learn to code"

"Those jobs aren't necessarily coming back."

Right, because it's only republicans pushing global warming... SMH.

Hey MoeMoe I’m not the one that brought political party into this...maybe pull your head out and you would see that they are both fucking you dry.🤷🏻

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

75 bucks a week is awesome money

Lol yeah are you really believing it is only a 75 buck a week bump over regular unemployment? Lmfao you can't be that fucking thick . Wait I take that back you are . 

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because their state may have ended the increase, they fear their state may end the increase,they see better job prospects, or maybe they feel safer going back now, could be lots of reasons. Back in Dec. there was a 900,000 job loss so this is a step in the right direction I hope.

Then numbers would be going down when people accept new jobs the don't reapply for unemployment anpd the number of applications for benefits would go down  .  You have to apply every week to stay active 

Now if more people apply for benefits than did the week before then the numbers of people applying that week would go up.

Am I missing something here ? 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol yeah are you really believing it is only a 75 buck a week bump over regular unemployment? Lmfao you can't be that fucking thick . Wait I take that back you are . 

Those high paid zero benefits waiters and waitresses are surely living the life on their UE and that 75 a week eh?

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then numbers would be going down when people accept new jobs the don't reapply for unemployment anpd the number of applications for benefits would go down  .  You have to apply every week to stay active 

Now if more people apply for benefits than did the week before then the numbers of people applying that week would go up.

Am I missing something here ? 

I think the people out of the workforce looking for work are added to the number of unemployed.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I think the people out of the workforce looking for work are added to the number of unemployed.

Only if they apply for benefits.  Otherwise how would any one have a grasp on what that number would be ? Nothing but a stab in the wind.  If you were out of work in this time yiu were collecting this is just the way it is . Even people who never paid in ie 1099 guys were getting something this time around .

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those high paid zero benefits waiters and waitresses are surely living the life on their UE and that 75 a week eh?

75 a week lmfao . It has been 200 a week over what they would have gotten already from there unemployment checks . Then add the automatic state insurance enrolment call that what 700 a mo ez the face you are in the system you are automatically eligible for internet and phone call it another 140 conservatively. 

But yeah only 75 bucks l go hide your head in the sand a bit longer 

And if only 75 buck as you lie about then why not grab one of the 1000s of jobs open starting at 22 bucks a hr . There is a sign or billboard or radio add every min or so if you are out living life you can't miss them .

75 bucks lmfao who even told you this with a straight face 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Only if they apply for benefits.  Otherwise how would any one have a grasp on what that number would be ? Nothing but a stab in the wind.  If you were out of work in this time yiu were collecting this is just the way it is . Even people who never paid in ie 1099 guys were getting something this time around .

According to the WSJ   364,000 jobless claims down 50% since April, best report since pandemic started.  

I'm quite sure if you go to the UE office and apply for a job you are added into the UE number even if you are not eligible to collect, you were formally known as out of the workforce, I don't think that adds greatly to the number though.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:39 PM, Ez ryder said:

75 a week lmfao . It has been 200 a week over what they would have gotten already from there unemployment checks . Then add the automatic state insurance enrolment call that what 700 a mo ez the face you are in the system you are automatically eligible for internet and phone call it another 140 conservatively. 

But yeah only 75 bucks l go hide your head in the sand a bit longer 

And if only 75 buck as you lie about then why not grab one of the 1000s of jobs open starting at 22 bucks a hr . There is a sign or billboard or radio add every min or so if you are out living life you can't miss them .

75 bucks lmfao who even told you this with a straight face 

Look at all the mis information that these SJW on this site continue to push.  They want to talk about LIES all the time, yet they push more lies than any other group.

• Like 1