Check your account email address ×

Is There Wage Stagnation?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

How much of that productivity is automation.  My guess over over 3/4 of it is because if automation and tools 

So? 

This is just an extension of the emotional, merit based argument. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My god....if you even so much as hint at experiencing any displeasure with any part of right wing nutballs crystal American castles of their red white and blue sacred cows........well it’s like you lit their fucking grandma on fire. 

It's dogma to them at this point.

Reality is irrelevant. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:news:

wages-vs-productivity.png

I wonder what corporate profits and a percentage of their revenue would look like laid over that graph 

actually I don’t wonder because it’s obvious and I’m not retarded lol

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I wonder what corporate profits and a percentage of their revenue would look like laid over that graph 

actually I don’t wonder because it’s obvious and I’m not retarded lol

You know it looks exactly like that blue line. 

Honestly, how could it not? Worker productivity continues to rise while wages stagnate. The difference goes right into the pockets of capitalists. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So? 

This is just an extension of the emotional, merit based argument. 

No if a machine is helping my worker producing a product faster there is zero reason to pay said worker more money because of a tool I paid for .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

No if a machine is helping my worker producing a product faster there is zero reason to pay said worker more money because of a tool I paid for .

If he's making you more money, you should, but because you fancy yourself a capitalist thief, you won't. 

Another worker built that tool, anyway. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You know it looks exactly like that blue line. 

Honestly, how could it not? Worker productivity continues to rise while wages stagnate. The difference goes right into the pockets of capitalists. 

Again not much to do with the acctual labor of said worker . If a working is working harder than the other guys I will pay them more . If I can buy a tool to make the other guy keep uo with a top performer there is zero reason to pay the slow guy more because I made his job less taxing 

Just now, motonoggin said:

If he's making you more money, you should, but because you fancy yourself a capitalist thief, you won't. 

Another worker built that tool, anyway. 

No he is not the tool or machine is.  And as you now know most machines are made to alow any monkey to run .

do you have a room full of guys rolling buds in there hands to make hash 

Or a monkey pushing a button 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Automation and robotics  really started taking off in the 80s . Henc why the uaw was so pissy back then and why cars got so so so much better 

What will we do when robots can do everything???? Use your fucking crack addled mush brain and try to think just a little 

• Like 1

No he is not the tool or machine is.  And as you now know most machines are made to alow any monkey to run .

do you have a room full of guys rolling buds in there hands to make hash 

Or a monkey pushing a button 

Again, how you feel about the worth of the worker is completely irrelevant and doesn't change the economic math. 

If you don't pay that more productive worker more, there won't be enough wage based demand in the economy to support that added production. That's exactly when debt is required to prop up demand, and exactly why wages stagnated while debt exploded. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How do you explain that inflation has steadily increased despite stagnant wages, with all your supposed common sense?

the only common sense he has is to sprinkle to colors into his oatmeal in the morning. little does the retarded fuck know the colors are lead paint and that's what's why he's so fucking stupid lol

Just now, f7ben said:

What will we do when robots can do everything???? Use your fucking crack addled mush brain and try to think just a little 

Communists literally predicted this eventuality.

They say automation is what will lead to a transition to communism. The capitalists will automate the means of production and eliminate labor from the production equation. 

That's when the teeming underclass created by automation will start eating the rich and seizing the means of production. 

Capitalists are their own gravediggers. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

They say automation is what will lead to a transition to communism. The capitalists will automate the means of production and eliminate labor from the production equation. 

That's when the teeming underclass created by automation will start eating the rich and seizing the means of production. 

Capitalism was designed to fail. Capitalism at its core is the insatiable pursuit of efficiency and there was only one way it could have ever ended.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Capitalism was designed to fail. Capitalism at its core is the insatiable pursuit of efficiency and there was only one way it could have ever ended.

Capitalism could survive a long time if capitalists had any foresight, but they don't. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism could survive a long time if capitalists had any foresight, but they don't. 

They wouldn’t be capitalists if they did. There is no such thing as ethical capitalism. 

How's that fatty liver holding up 

fucking great. nose ain't doing too good though. i fucked myself up changing a tire and the prybar swung up and hit me square on the base of the nose. broke it, have a huge black eye. i know my brain is safe from amoeba though 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ok big boy put the power tools away and have your dad get on the other end of that 2 man saw then . 

What do you suggest put a ban on technology then? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Again let's see some pics of your extraction operation . Yeah I thought so 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They wouldn’t be capitalists if they did. There is no such thing as ethical capitalism. 

So you are selling your boards at a price just enough to cover production cost then .

In the world i live in you work hard you get paid for it and paid well . You do what it takes to get by you wollow in your self created shit pool and snivel about how unfair the world has been to you 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Ok big boy put the power tools away and have your dad get on the other end of that 2 man saw then . 

What do you suggest put a ban on technology then? 

So fucking dumb