Check your account email address ×

Mmmmm Venison

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hey dawn, you are an illegal immigrant

So are you then, just because a group of people walked into area of land does not make it theirs.

Edited by XCR1250

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

So are you then, just because a group of people walked into area of land does not make it theirs.

no i am not you retarded know nothing american faggot. my people found this land 25,000 years ago and it is ours. i suggest you commit seppuku to save what little honor you have left

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no i am not you retarded know nothing american faggot. my people found this land 25,000 years ago and it is ours. i suggest you commit seppuku to save what little honor you have left

That does not make it theirs, bunch of vagabonds chasing game. Someone's fed you a bunch of BS so long you believe it..

Just now, XCR1250 said:

That does not make it theirs, bunch of vagabonds chasing game. Someone's fed you a bunch of BS so long you believe it..

yes it does. you live in a retarded backwards world and are an illegal immigrant. save your name by committing seppuku

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

yes it does. you live in a retarded backwards world and are an illegal immigrant. save your name by committing seppuku

If you think you own it, try and take it, see how that works out for you..LOL

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

If you think you own it, try and take it, see how that works out for you..LOL

if you think you are right, you are wrong. commit seppuku and see how that works out for you. it will be better than continuing to make yourself look like a retarded know nothing clueless american

if you think you are right, you are wrong. commit seppuku and see how that works out for you. it will be better than continuing to make yourself look like a retarded know nothing clueless american

You're the only one here that thinks you're right, American.

so are you admitting you are wrong? that will save your honor

Nope, you are wrong and have been lied to, go ahead try and take Alaska, should be entertaining for sure.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Nope, you are wrong and have been lied to, go ahead try and take Alaska, should be entertaining for sure.

i am not wrong, you are just a retarded know nothing clueless american and have a backwards out of touch with reality view. you are also an illegal immigrant 

i am not wrong, you are just a retarded know nothing clueless american and have a backwards out of touch with reality view. you are also an illegal immigrant 

Prove it or else you are lying!

You should perform selbstmord

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Seems we bought the land and everything and everyone on it for cheap!!, so technically we own Franklin:ashamed:

Screenshot_20210314-193317.png

He thinks because of group of ancient hunter gatherers walked onto some real estate they somehow own it, funny as heck.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

He thinks because of group of ancient hunter gatherers walked onto some real estate they somehow own it, funny as heck.

you think you are not an illegal immigrant but you are. funny as heck. i suggest you commit seppuku to save what little honor you have left and before you tarnish your name once again 

• Platinum Contributing Member

this was never russias land you retarded know nothing american

The Google says you're wrong.....

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Oh I'm just having fun messing around with him

you think you are not an illegal immigrant but you are. funny as heck. i suggest you commit seppuku to save what little honor you have left and before you tarnish your name once again 

Go ahead, take it then, you will either end up in Prison again or dead.

you are a backwards know nothing american retard and have no credibility. thanks for proving me right, because 99% of what you say is wrong 

Kids today crack me up..:lol: