Check your account email address ×

That reefer plant is growing like a mofo, " yep , I composted grandma "

Washingtion is the only state with there head out of there ass when it comes to death in this fucked up countery .

I and my wife will have residency in washingtion before we hit 60 with a rock solid healthcare directive 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Washingtion is the only state with there head out of there ass when it comes to death in this fucked up countery .

I and my wife will have residency in washingtion before we hit 60 with a rock solid healthcare directive 

If snotty is still around when you eat it, he can use you as coyote bait.

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If snotty is still around when you eat it, he can use you as coyote bait.

I could care less what they do with my body when I am done with it . If it gives a coyote a meal after snotty is done fucking it so be it 

• Haha 3

That's kind of my philosophy... When I'm done with this body, there is absolutely no reason to soak it full of chemicals or put the energy into burning it.  Drag me out into the woods and give a wolf a meal, or ants and worms, I don't care... circle of life.

16 minutes ago, low-1 said:

That's kind of my philosophy... When I'm done with this body, there is absolutely no reason to soak it full of chemicals or put the energy into burning it.  Drag me out into the woods and give a wolf a meal, or ants and worms, I don't care... circle of life.

Takes what's still good, give it to whoever needs it, chuck the rest overboard.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

it's country but yes.  

When I die i told my wife I want to donate anything that can be used then i want to be spread at the dump.  she can just leave me in the can on Thursday morning and the nice guys from the town will take care of it.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's country but yes.  

When I die i told my wife I want to donate anything that can be used then i want to be spread at the dump.  she can just leave me in the can on Thursday morning and the nice guys from the town will take care of it.  

These people who spend 10k $ for a send off have too high of a sense of selfworth.

Not to mention , standing around looking at a dead body is quite morbid.