Check your account email address ×

Stumbling Bumbling Pedo Joe, Rambling on the Tube

jdsky

The crusty, dusty old fuck sure is going to be one sorry ass excuse for a potus over the next few months or so.  His doc's did have a better handle on his meds as the tiny slits between his eyelids were just a bit wider.  While I realize there is only a small handful of his minions on this forum that actually cast a real vote for him and are drooling over this opportunity to wack off to this latest feeble attempt everyone else is likely wondering why I watched it.  Because sometimes you just cannot avoid watching a complete train wreck.

He did manage to offer up a revolutionary new idea for the big gubment's new strategy to fix everything - spend what was previously considered an incomprehensible amount of money. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jdsky said:

The crusty, dusty old fuck sure is going to be one sorry ass excuse for a potus over the next few months or so.  His doc's did have a better handle on his meds as the tiny slits between his eyelids were just a bit wider.  While I realize there is only a small handful of his minions on this forum that actually cast a real vote for him and are drooling over this opportunity to wack off to this latest feeble attempt everyone else is likely wondering why I watched it.  Because sometimes you just cannot avoid watching a complete train wreck.

He did manage to offer up a revolutionary new idea for the big gubment's new strategy to fix everything - spend what was previously considered an incomprehensible amount of money. 

This is a safe space, you can vent freely here.  Glad you’re not keeping your BDS bottled up :thumbsup:

• Haha 1