Check your account email address ×

To my Republican leaning friends regarding Mike Pence

Why  didn't he just wait to give an answer regarding the 25th?  Just sit back and wait instead of answering them  right away with a "no"?  He could have just made them squirm and slow played it until the 20th and take the wind out of any of their plans.

11 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pelosi gave pence 24hrs to answer I thought? If he didn’t answer you really think she wait. They’ve been dreaming of this 2nd impeachment since the last one failed.

Who cares how long she gave to answer.  He is the Vice President.  She can wait.  It is exactly what she would have done.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pelosi gave pence 24hrs to answer I thought? If he didn’t answer you really think she wait. They’ve been dreaming of this 2nd impeachment since the last one failed.

Yep.  No answer they move forward.  @racer254 damn you’re a moron :lol: 

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why  didn't he just wait to give an answer regarding the 25th?  Just sit back and wait instead of answering them  right away with a "no"?  He could have just made them squirm and slow played it until the 20th and take the wind out of any of their plans.

Because Trumps troops tried to kill him you dumb ass.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who cares how long she gave to answer.  He is the Vice President.  She can wait.  It is exactly what she would have done.

Apparently pelosi because if he didn’t answer she was gonna impeach there was no getting around it she wants him gone.

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep.  No answer they move forward.  @racer254 damn you’re a moron :lol: 

LOL.  I think we all know who the dumb one is.  But this just proves that Pence stands with Trump.  I would have let that old prune face bitch stew on it. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I think we all know who the dumb one is.  But this just proves that Pence stands with Trump.  I would have let that old prune face bitch stew on it. 

Nancy has them both by the balls.  She’s moving forward - along with some Repugs - regardless.  The only person shitting their pants is your Dear Leader :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nancy has them both by the balls.  She’s moving forward - along with some Repugs - regardless.  The only person shitting their pants is your Dear Leader :lol: 

She sure gets scared when the American voter comes in.   She runs and hides like all the other pussy liberals.  Like yourself.  Too bad she didn't stay hidden for years like you.  LOL

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

She sure gets scared when the American voter comes in.   She runs and hides like all the other pussy liberals.  Like yourself.  Too bad she didn't stay hidden for years like you.  LOL

WTF kind of example is that :lol:   Were the Repugs standing at their desks l? Where did Mikey go?  

You got :owned:  and your response is typical stupidity :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF kind of example is that :lol:   Were the Repugs standing at their desks l? Where did Mikey go?  

You got :owned:  and your response is typical stupidity :lol: 

Like usual you have the response of a 2nd grader.    Why do pussies like yourself run and hide when shit hits the fan?

These are her constituents, these are the people she should be trying to unify, instead she is blaming them and trying to divide the country effectively saying their opinion doesn't matter to her or the democrats.

Edited by racer254