Check your account email address ×

Quebec Curfew

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

New Brunswick is where old people from Ontario who have no money go to die...lol   Cheap real estate.

I'm old and poor but have chose Nova Scotia. I've got a line on 3 properties down there to look at. One is a 1 acre with hydro,well and septic already in for $65K, another 1 acre cleared for $39K ( pending on how much to pull hydro)and a 2.4 acre $44K that needs clearing. Two of the lots have deeded water access. We're not 100% sure if it'll be a vacation spot or a build site as of yet especially with the high cost of building materials at the moment

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I'm old and poor but have chose Nova Scotia. I've got a line on 3 properties down there to look at. One is a 1 acre with hydro,well and septic already in for $65K, another 1 acre cleared for $39K ( pending on how much to pull hydro)and a 2.4 acre $44K that needs clearing. Two of the lots have deeded water access. We're not 100% sure if it'll be a vacation spot or a build site as of yet especially with the high cost of building materials at the moment

where abouts in NS? Still some good value down there outside of HRM. 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

where abouts in NS? Still some good value down there outside of HRM. 

The area we're looking at is Fox Lake (Hubbards). The grandkids are in Halifax and we have quite a few friends in the area. My brother's place is just outside of Canning and I need to get down there to look after his estate. I haven't been in his place in 2 years and not sure what shape it's in now. 

25 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The area we're looking at is Fox Lake (Hubbards). The grandkids are in Halifax and we have quite a few friends in the area. My brother's place is just outside of Canning and I need to get down there to look after his estate. I haven't been in his place in 2 years and not sure what shape it's in now. 

Hubbards is a nice area. Close to Chester/Mahone Bay which are really nice as well and close enough to the city/airport :bc: 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hubbards is a nice area. Close to Chester/Mahone Bay which are really nice as well and close enough to the city/airport :bc: 

Always got a kick out of the Mahone bay ferry.

:lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

We've been going down there for quite a few years and we really like it there. I've looked at hundreds of houses ( internet shopping lol) and some pretty good prices and nothing that wows us yet. I've got a couple that I like by Beaver Homes or I'll just copy our house with a few small changes if/when we build. Once our quarantine is over we'll be checking out the lots and local builders down there to get a better idea. I'm poor and on a budget lol