Check your account email address ×

Poor Canada

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Askarov looked horrible this tournament. Knight is a year older so we will see how he looks next year but he was a mess at times. But from being drafted this year I'd say he is still 5 years away from being in the NHL. That's a pretty big investment to make with a #1 pick. 

Yup....Askarov looked absolutely terrible. I thought the Austrian goalie may have been the best in the tournament. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think he looked ok ....it’s simply a long shot for a goalie to make an nhl club from Junior unless they are an absolute stud like Price or of that caliber. Even Askarov who was drafted about 1 million times higher than Levi will have a tough road to the NHL

Lots of shit goalies in the nhl.

Just look at Toronto the last 5-10 years.

Stud to make nhl 😂

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Lots of shit goalies in the nhl.

Just look at Toronto the last 5-10 years.

Stud to make nhl 😂

I said from Junior....would you like to revisit a long list of junior goalies who had amazing success like Levi just had that never got a sniff of the National?

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/138-sask-pen-inmates-staff-test-positive-for-covid-19-csc-says

What should MOE do? fuck the guards that deal with horrible condition daily :dunno: 

Write your Premier with your concerns

well you could vaccinate the guards and do inmates after non incarcerated felons have been given the option . just saying  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup....Askarov looked absolutely terrible. I thought the Austrian goalie may have been the best in the tournament. 

Didn't watch much of AUS tuned in once to see how Rossi was doing but he was invisible :lol: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I said from Junior....would you like to revisit a long list of junior goalies who had amazing success like Levi just had that never got a sniff of the National?

I think the smart move is draft at least one goalie every year starting to look at them in round 3 or 4. Do that over time and you should have some decent prospects in the system and haven't invested a top pick on a position that statistically has the worst odds of success....

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Didn't watch much of AUS tuned in once to see how Rossi was doing but he was invisible :lol: 

I think the smart move is draft at least one goalie every year starting to look at them in round 3 or 4. Do that over time and you should have some decent prospects in the system and haven't invested a top pick on a position that statistically has the worst odds of success....

Yah....I would have lost my fucking mind had Mn went Askarov this year. Goalies are like throwing change in the wishing well. Eventually if you throw enough change you are bound to get one wish right