Check your account email address ×

Polaris 550 EVO??

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When I'm ready to leave my driveway with the trailer, I'm callin' the guy and askin' him if he has ANY PROSPECTS at that time!

If not, I'll take off. If he does, I'll back the fukkin trailer in the barn, lock the doors, and have a cup of coffee. NBD. Fukk it.

Today, I worked on the trailer. Straightened the bracket, put the plate on good, re-attached the grab bars on the floor of the trailer, made sure all the lights worked, got all my tie-down, ratchet straps, and spare ropes, put a box in the truck with jumper cables, two cans of tire inflator, and a 12 volt  air compressor,  the compression gauge, spark plug wrenches, and ratchet. I gotta' make sure I don't forget the stand, or I'm screwed!!!!   What the fuck else can I do!!

I'm a bit suspicious that BOTH people offered him $2700.00, and he refused.   

Who the fuck walks from a good sled for a lousy $300.00??

Who the fuck loses a buyer for $300.00!!!! 

for $2700 you can get a 05 Mach Z if you look around :bc: 

22 minutes ago, CFM said:

Why would someone give a best price to an asshole ? You don’t. You send assholes to the next shop.

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, you really are a stupid cunt, aren't you? What dealership sends a customer to their COMPETITOR?????

I bet you not only are a dumb fuck, but you probably suck dick. 

I RARELY if EVER call someone stupid, but you won today. Here's your prize!!!!      :bigfinger:

Lol no shit. Me and Znotty call with cash ready for 2 sleds and CFM wants to play fucking games.

What a fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Lol no shit. Me and Znotty call with cash ready for 2 sleds and CFM wants to play fucking games.

What a fucking idiot.

He's another CUNT FROM THE HOOD. I got a few fukkin enemies around here from NH. Motherfukkers. No good motherfukkers!!

Hangin' with my enemies, the fukkers!!   

I don't know who this faggot CockForMe is, but if he's lookin' for a fight, he's found it. 

28 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

What a fucking idiot.

Ur buying a sled znotty isn't 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Question since I’m new:

Are Polaris550 and  Fireball440 married to each other or just dating ? 

How about I marry a, 5-D-CELL MAGLITE to your teeth? 

How bout dah? 

22 minutes ago, CFM said:

I’d consider that a threat.

Then shut your fukkin mouth. It's not a threat faggot, because I don't know who you are or where you are, so I have no means of carrying-out anything I post. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then shut your fukkin mouth. It's not a threat faggot, because I don't know who you are or where you are, so I have no means of carrying-out anything I post. 

It's a threat you faggot!!!

6 hours ago, The One said:

It's a threat you faggot!!!

You're a threat to straight men, you wanna' suck their dicks. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Like buying a sled or boat?

:owned:

LMAO!!! You think that a faggot like YOU, influences my decisions?? LMMFAO!!!   

I already have a an excellent fishing boat. If members don't like my boat posts, they can move on, no problem. 

6 hours ago, CFM said:

I’d consider that a threat.

Your post asking about me and Fireball, would be considered " INCENDIARY FIGHTING WORDS " leading to a VICTIM PRECIPITATED CONFRONTATION. 

So, I suggest you shut your mouth, before you find yourself in Carroll County  Superior Court, being tormented by a team of the best lawyers in New ENGLAND, who have scoured your civil, criminal and ENTIRE medical/psychological record.    

You wanna' make posts like that, then be prepared for the consequences. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I already have a an excellent fishing boat. If members don't like my boat posts, they can move on, no problem. 

Your post asking about me and Fireball, would be considered " INCENDIARY FIGHTING WORDS " leading to a VICTIM PRECIPITATED CONFRONTATION. 

So, I suggest you shut your mouth, before you find yourself in Carroll County  Superior Court, being tormented by a team of the best lawyers in New ENGLAND, who have scoured your civil, criminal and ENTIRE medical/psychological record.    

Lmmfao ur a huge RAT !!

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well you start threads about buying shit. Have you ever bought one thing? Nope!

Now you're going to sue CFM? God you're something else.

Edited by awful knawful

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about I marry a, 5-D-CELL MAGLITE to your teeth? 

How bout dah? 

Chew on this Polaris 550:

“A criminal threat involves one person threatening someone else with physical harm. The threat must be communicated in some way, though it doesn't necessarily have to be verbal. A person can make a threat through email, text message, 

A9C19F0F-35E4-406D-BA7D-9644C67F8D52.png

Edited by CFM