Check your account email address ×

Polaris 550 EVO??

3 hours ago, The One said:

I have scored alot of goals with my puck !!! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Snotty gets scored on every time.

29 minutes ago, The One said:

By big black puck !!! 

Until you post some of your broads, you're suckin' dicks.

2 hours ago, The One said:

Nah you suck dicks so fuck off !! MALL.COP!!

HA! HA! No broad, huh??? Like I said, you're a fukkin' faggot 

I am not against gay people, but you are a fukkin' faggot. 

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I got your big win right here. 

tenor (2).gif

OMG!!! The MEAT MAN just pounded you with SERIOUS OWNAGE !!! LMMFAO!! 

He put the MEAT STICK to your face!! LMMFAO! 

:owned:       TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

600$.jpg

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

there ya go snotty , $600 

I had one of those.  It was a great sled I put almost 2000 miles on it.  Mine was a 2001 MXZ 500F.  Top speed was 70 mph.  It was the last sled built in the S chassis.

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Canadian guys and under age boys?

You're on a roll!

You're schtick is boring. Can you stay off my threads? 

BADGER has been stabbing you fucks with " MEAT OWNAGE " to the MAX. :owned:

Haven't you had enough abuse????  

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Znot, me and you should go buy a package deal on 2 new 550 sleds.

Furby, I sent an e-mail last night to a dealer, asking for their best OTD price, on a new 550 Indy 121.

Sonofabitch, I knew they were not gonna' give me a price on e-mail!!

Today, I get a PHONE CALL from some bitch at the dealership, which is just what I DID NOT want!!  

I didn't answer, 'cause I don't wanna' listen to their fukkin bullshit!!

Sure enough, I go back to the house, and she left this big fukkin e-mail sayin' how ONLY the sales manager can give the OTD price!!! Fukkin cunts!!! 

She says I have to go down there and talk to the manager, or have a telephone discussion for the OTD price!!

FUCK THEM WITH A FUKKIN RAKE!!! That's what I DID NOT WANT TO DO!! I ain't drivin' all the way down there to sit in a small room with  " THE CLOSER " who probably has hair like FUCKTRUMP, as they wrangle the last fukkin dollar out of me, 'cause they got me in their controlled, intimidating environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

FUKKN CUNTS!!! They will never put that OTD in writing!!!! 

FUKKIN CUNTS!! That's why they own four dealerships!!!!!!

Problem is, there ain't many sleds around!! FUKKIN CUNTS

15 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

What do they cost $8000 each? I got $6k cash in the safe and 2 more on tap in savings. Let's do it!

Yeah 7900 and change. However, in most case that does not include prep, freight, and dealer admin fees!!!

Motherfukkers, that could easily bring you close to $9000!!!!   

I just can't see tying up that much money, when I don't think I'll get enough use out of it.  IT'S NOT THE MONEY, IT'S THE LACK OF USE IT WILL GET!!

I might still look into that used Ski-Doo. I'll go check it out. If it looks doable, I'll take it, if not, I'll lose two hours driving. 

I'll pull the plugs, do a compression test, put it on the stand, take the clutch cover off, start it , warm it up, then I'll run it up to 60 or so. 

I don't know what the fukk else ta' do.   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah 7900 and change. However, in most case that does not include prep, freight, and dealer admin fees!!!

Motherfukkers, that could easily bring you close to $9000!!!!   

I just can't see tying up that much money, when I don't think I'll get enough use out of it.  IT'S NOT THE MONEY, IT'S THE LACK OF USE IT WILL GET!!

I might still look into that used Ski-Doo. I'll go check it out. If it looks doable, I'll take it, if not, I'll lose two hours driving. 

I'll pull the plugs, do a compression test, put it on the stand, take the clutch cover off, start it , warm it up, then I'll run it up to 60 or so. 

I don't know what the fukk else ta' do.   

You are not buying anything!!! 

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

:lol: I'm about done chasing around asshole used sellers with no dignity. And then you try to buy new and you get this bullshit runaround. 

I'm practically trying to throw money away here but nobody fucking wants it.

When I'm ready to leave my driveway with the trailer, I'm callin' the guy and askin' him if he has ANY PROSPECTS at that time!

If not, I'll take off. If he does, I'll back the fukkin trailer in the barn, lock the doors, and have a cup of coffee. NBD. Fukk it.

Today, I worked on the trailer. Straightened the bracket, put the plate on good, re-attached the grab bars on the floor of the trailer, made sure all the lights worked, got all my tie-down, ratchet straps, and spare ropes, put a box in the truck with jumper cables, two cans of tire inflator, and a 12 volt  air compressor,  the compression gauge, spark plug wrenches, and ratchet. I gotta' make sure I don't forget the stand, or I'm screwed!!!!   What the fuck else can I do!!

I'm a bit suspicious that BOTH people offered him $2700.00, and he refused.   

Who the fuck walks from a good sled for a lousy $300.00??

Who the fuck loses a buyer for $300.00!!!! 

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Fuck that man, even at my age I'm an e-start and reverse guy. No more pulling fucking ropes for me. Sleds have been around for 60+ years and people are still pulling ropes. Fuck that.

No, both sleds I'm considering have E-start and reverse.  

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Why would someone give a best price to an asshole ? You don’t. You send assholes to the next shop.

Wow, you really are a stupid cunt, aren't you? What dealership sends a customer to their COMPETITOR?????

I bet you not only are a dumb fuck, but you probably suck dick. 

I RARELY if EVER call someone stupid, but you won today. Here's your prize!!!!      :bigfinger: