Check your account email address ×

What matters more?

Boered

Of which is a larger concern to you?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the equation is of a larger concern.

• The corruption exposed by leaked and hacked data?
    • Who exposed that corruption?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The answer is obvious, but Tards can't handle it.

It's always been a "shoot the messenger" issue with them.  It's not so much the information but whomever or whatever makes them feel sad inside bringing that information is the enemy.  

It's the ultimate escape system from reality.  If you don't hear about it, it's not real.  "Kittens and rainbows".

And the imbeciles still cannot figure out what went wrong.  I find that less funny every day.  It really is starting to sound like a mental disorder.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's always been a "shoot the messenger" issue with them.  It's not so much the information but whomever or whatever makes them feel sad inside bringing that information is the enemy.  

It's the ultimate escape system from reality.  If you don't hear about it, it's not real.  "Kittens and rainbows".

And the imbeciles still cannot figure out what went wrong.  I find that less funny every day.  It really is starting to sound like a mental disorder.

That describes the liberal mind perfectly. Your words hurt me, all that matters, never will they think for themselves.