Check your account email address ×

Liz Cheney is a RINO NEOCON scum bag.

jtssrx

i still struggle with Snowden.   While our intelligence gathering within the US and the FISA court joke could be considered whistleblowing his blowing up legitimate intelligence gathering outside our shores happened as well and punishment for that is deserved as foreigners do not have the same rights as Americans.  

Even Ollies movie about him which i watched over the weekend failed to really justify his actions.  

I do think Assange should be given a pass as he has no legal or moral obligation to be a puppet of the US.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i still struggle with Snowden.   While our intelligence gathering within the US and the FISA court joke could be considered whistleblowing his blowing up legitimate intelligence gathering outside our shores happened as well and punishment for that is deserved as foreigners do not have the same rights as Americans.  

Even Ollies movie about him which i watched over the weekend failed to really justify his actions.  

I do think Assange should be given a pass as he has no legal or moral obligation to be a puppet of the US.  

I watched the rogan interview with Snowden. I wasn’t very impressed with him as a person. His motives, at least now, appear very self serving. I don’t however, disagree with most of what he did. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I watched the rogan interview with Snowden. I wasn’t very impressed with him as a person. His motives, at least now, appear very self serving. I don’t however, disagree with most of what he did. 

Stones movie made me feel the same way.  I listened to the Rogan interview as well and while he has some valid points about his actions the totality of what he released and the method was wrong.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Stones movie made me feel the same way.  I listened to the Rogan interview as well and while he has some valid points about his actions the totality of what he released and the method was wrong.  

As long as separate nations are a thing, secrecy and espionage are necessary evils. There are some very bad players in the world. Actually worse than the US. I think Snowden is fucking full of himself. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As long as separate nations are a thing, secrecy and espionage are necessary evils. There are some very bad players in the world. Actually worse than the US. I think Snowden is fucking full of himself. 

yup.  whether allie or enemy our inteligence gathering overseas is very important and Snowden fucked that up.