Check your account email address ×

Donnie says get your safe and effective covid vaccine.

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

What did you do to spin dry? 

Don't all mental health professionals lmfao  have multiple names on there chosen social media platforms? 

I think after spin saw the pussy run and hide cunts come out of the woodwork his little voice said it was ok to let Joe out of his closet again 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

My story is clearly defined.  Go search for that thread and I'll post it side by side with Jimmy's "ass itch" thread and the good people of freedomsledder can decide for themselves who the biggest moron on the site is........ SnowRider.

Joe Pishgar SnowRider.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Already knew Al was a douchebag from HCS, instantly realized SnowRider had TDS but that toolkit thread is epic ! Full blown pussy confirmed ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The one thing Trump got right in 4 years was Operation Warp Speed.

Let’s be honest - who wouldn’t have pulled out all the stops?  He fucked up the response worse than anyone else ever could have. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let’s be honest - who wouldn’t have pulled out all the stops?  He fucked up the response worse than anyone else ever could have. 

No doubt, if he is honest with the public and handles the covid pandemic like any individual with an IQ above 90 would have the lying degenerate would have won the election in a landlside.

The problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie, again anyone with an IQ north of 90 understands this.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣

Already knew Al was a douchebag from HCS, instantly realized SnowRider had TDS but that toolkit thread is epic ! Full blown pussy confirmed ! 🤣🤣🤣

:bc:  There are a few others :wall:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Here’s here with me. 

:handjob:

• Haha 1