Check your account email address ×

Firefox?

ckf

Is anyone else having trouble with FF locking up lately? I end up having to go in to task manager to close it. I'm running Windows 10 with an I7 processor and 8mb of ram. So I'm sure I have plenty of processing power :dunno:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

had to upgrade to ff last fall due to some of the shit i do was not going to windows capable anymore and I have not liked it at all

I've always liked it, but that's probably because it's what I'm used to. But this random crashing is starting to bug me. Anyone know how Google Chrome compares to FF?

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is anyone else having trouble with FF locking up lately? I end up having to go in to task manager to close it. I'm running Windows 10 with an I7 processor and 8mb of ram. So I'm sure I have plenty of processing power :dunno:

just happened to me several minutes ago on my laptop

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fuck Apple :lol:

Still havent locked up on apple products....  come to think of it early 2000's is the last time i had to hit "ctrl" + "alt" + "delete".

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

my laptop has been slow and crashing for awhile now. my wife is convinced i'm picking up stds in here :lol:

She might be on to something there :lol:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Still havent locked up on apple products....  come to think of it early 2000's is the last time i had to hit "ctrl" + "alt" + "delete".

I'm just giving you shit :bc: 

I will say Windows has been nearly flawless since Win 7 came out.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

She might be on to something there :lol:

I'm just giving you shit :bc: 

I will say Windows has been nearly flawless since Win 7 came out.

I know its giving shit!!!  Its me giving shit back cause i dont have to worry about shit locking up cause i run apple products!!!!  Lock up free browsing and internet is what apple is good for.  Windows is good for power points or some stupid shit like that!!!  Lol

Just now, BOHICA said:

I know its giving shit!!!  Its me giving shit back cause i dont have to worry about shit locking up cause i run apple products!!!!  Lock up free browsing and internet is what apple is good for.  Windows is good for power points or some stupid shit like that!!!  Lol

Most guys that edit pics and videos use Apple machines. I've just always been a PC guy.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Most guys that edit pics and videos use Apple machines. I've just always been a PC guy.

Thats not because it works better or easier... its a fanboi thing....

Been using firefox forever.... its been a bit of a dick lately, but I don't like changing either......

• Like 1