Check your account email address ×

Philly mayor

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

At this point, he doesn’t care what the orange goblin thinks. He’s toast. Bye bye Donnie. 

I'm trying to think how Trump has fucked this guy over in the past, but I can't put my finger on any particular instance.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I'm trying to think how Trump has fucked this guy over in the past, but I can't put my finger on any particular instance.

I dont think thats the case. Philidelphia has been accused of fraud so he is just responding that there is no wide spread fraud. Until someone comes up with actual proof of a mass conspiracy none of these results are going to change. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont think thats the case. Philidelphia has been accused of fraud so he is just responding that there is no wide spread fraud. Until someone comes up with actual proof of a mass conspiracy none of these results are going to change. 

Recount, confirm and get the fuck over it. One thing for sure, Trump may be crying but Melania has fulfilled her contract and can take her paycheck and leave.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Recount, confirm and get the fuck over it. One thing for sure, Trump may be crying but Melania has fulfilled her contract and can take her paycheck and leave.

Did she have a contract? I was yelling today how that fukkin gorgeous piece of sex meat, can not possibly like that fat bastid Donnie. 

He's a bastid to have paid her for the image. 

I don't know if she did have a contract with him, but it would not surprise me if she did.

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Just like at the local " Rippers joint " once the last table dance you paid for is finished. She takes her clothes and moves on.