Check your account email address ×

What the polls aren't showing you.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/is-the-2020-race-closer-than-many-believe-93883461872

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/voter-registration-republicans-swing-states-narrow-gap/

North Carolina

Total Registered Democrats (net -6.17% change)
Total Registered Republicans (net 3.47% change)

Among the battleground states, Democrats have seen the greatest overall decrease in net registered voters in North Carolina. According to September voter registration numbers, they have 6.1% fewer registered voters than in November 2016. Republicans have gained nearly 3.5% more.

Pennsylvania

Total Registered Democrats (-1.5%)
Total Registered Republicans (3.7%)

In Pennsylvania, a state that before 2016 hadn't selected a GOP presidential candidate since 1988, Democrats' voter registration edge has fallen by nearly 200,000, but they still hold an advantage of about 724,000 over the GOP. If only voters deemed active are counted, the margin shrinks to about 550,000.

Florida 

Registered Democrats (net 5.8% change)
Registered Republicans (net 9.6% change)

In Florida, both Democrats and Republicans have gained in total registered voters since 2016. But here, too, Republicans are cutting into Democrats' advantage. Since 2016, Democrats have added more than 289,000 voters to their net total, about a 5.8% change. Republicans have gained more than 442,000 voters, a nearly 10% change. That closes the gap to just over 183,000 active registered voters. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The polls are bullshit. I honestly think they are made up. I want Trump to win but if he doesn't what can we do. 

Not made up but definitely manipulated.   

Edited by Highmark

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not made up but definitely manipulated.   

I have taken a few just for fun when they call . Tge questions are pretty funny and completely obvious who is asking. 

I have fucked with every one . I just don't get why they have to be so fucking long .well I get it but they they wonder why most won't take there queztiibs6

• Like 1