Check your account email address ×

BILLIONAIRE CONTRIBUTORS

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They just showed all the BILLIONAIRE contributors to both Biden and Trump.......................all JEWS. 

not true he was in Minnetonka just before he cought a covid at the Marty Davis  fund raiser not many jews there nor did any one catch a covid  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

not true he was in Minnetonka just before he cought a covid at the Marty Davis  fund raiser not many jews there nor did any one catch a covid  

They posted a list last night of the big contributors, and in my opinion 7 out of 8 were Jewish. STFU please. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They posted a list last night of the big contributors, and in my opinion 7 out of 8 were Jewish. STFU please. 

Some jew should give you  a Jewish FORESKIN SMASH !!!  

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well Marty Davis is not a Jew the family is worth about 1.7 billion.  I know trump has been to the house a few times for fund raisers including day after debate some of the Cargills were there not jews and the some of the carelson family was there nor Jewes prob 3 of the wealthiest family's in the state .

Side note Marty is a real cool down to earth  guy .makes his kids actually work and buy there own cars . 1 of them helps me out from time to time when home from school 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well Marty Davis is not a Jew the family is worth about 1.7 billion.  I know trump has been to the house a few times for fund raisers including day after debate some of the Cargills were there not jews and the some of the carelson family was there nor Jewes prob 3 of the wealthiest family's in the state .

Side note Marty is a real cool down to earth  guy .makes his kids actually work and buy there own cars . 1 of them helps me out from time to time when home from school 

I said they posted about 8 names of BILLIONAIRE contributors to Biden and Trump. Out of those 8, 7 looked Jewish. 

I don't know what you're talking about, you've gone off on a tangent. 

3 hours ago, The One said:

Some jew should give you  a Jewish FORESKIN SMASH !!!  

Just because you eat fried foreskin sandwiches, don't include me in your activity.