Check your account email address ×

In essense.... FUCK OFF DEMS

Snake

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump only cares about himself. The sooner his supporters realize this the better our entire country will be.

Dude, do you really understand the party you are voting for?  AOC, Pelosi, ilhan omar?  Do you even know what these people stand for?

omar wants to burn it down, rioters and looters all seem to like the Dem party.  is this what you stand for?

Do you even know or remember why you wanted trump impeached?

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Trump you go first. You Putin commie cock sucker.

Next Tuesday, we'll see how the BEST THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY could come up with, will do. 

You'll have your chance to stomp our guts if Biden does well. I will have the guts to ACKNOWLEDGE IT, if he does. 

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The Biden's are the ones in bed with communist countries..Sorry, you've been played by your political party..Shocker

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT IS Dumbest fuck on the planet if you did not realize? :dunno:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the same can be said about Trump, Barr ect....fuck man lose the blinders and understand that the two party system is designed to fuck us...this isn’t good vs. evil...it’s evil against us.

I heard you had and though no way but you actually have in fact gone completely insane :flush: Sad

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The trump apologists line up like lemmings on cue.

No you old fuck you ate the apologist and to cucking blind to see it . Just fucking pathetic . Beyond das really that you can be this thick still. The whole bullshit Russia impechment started because trump asked and rightfully so I may ad for them to look in to the shady sbit going on with hunter.  

No you old fuck you ate the apologist and to cucking blind to see it . Just fucking pathetic . Beyond das really that you can be this thick still. The whole bullshit Russia impechment started because trump asked and rightfully so I may ad for them to look in to the shady sbit going on with hunter.  

No you old fuck you are the apologist and to cucking blind to see it . Just fucking pathetic . Beyond das really that you can be this thick still. The whole bullshit Russia impechment started because trump asked and rightfully so I may ad for them to look in to the shady sbit going on with hunter.  

No you old fuck you are the apologist and to cucking blind to see it . Just fucking pathetic . Beyond das really that you can be this thick still. The whole bullshit Russia impechment started because trump asked and rightfully so I may ad for them to look in to the shady sbit going on with hunter.