Check your account email address ×

Nashville Government Lied about the Coronavirus—Does Everybody?

Snake

Everyone is losing their mind.   Most fucked up thing to ever happen.  Going to radically change everything because of turning this into a political issue. 

I had a scheduled DR. Appointment for today.  Called my Dr office to inform them I had come in contact with someone who tested positive.  What precautions should I take?   I was informed my dr would not see me,  to not come in.  What???!!  I am being refused medical care because I may have Covid???  

my wife wasn’t even allowed in to the hospital, she works at.   Went for test and had to stay in car.   No vitals , no medical care whatsoever.   

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Everyone is losing their mind.   Most fucked up thing to ever happen.  Going to radically change everything because of turning this into a political issue. 

I had a scheduled DR. Appointment for today.  Called my Dr office to inform them I had come in contact with someone who tested positive.  What precautions should I take?   I was informed my dr would not see me,  to not come in.  What???!!  I am being refused medical care because I may have Covid???  

my wife wasn’t even allowed in to the hospital, she works at.   Went for test and had to stay in car.   No vitals , no medical care whatsoever.   

assuming this is for something not life threatening why would they see you and risk infecting others.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

assuming this is for something not life threatening why would they see you and risk infecting others.  

Really?   :lol:
when is the last time you called a dr saying you felt sick , much less no symptoms,  and they told you not to come get checked out? 

Who knows if we have a life threatening medical condition.   That is why they take your vitals, no matter what you go to dr for.  To possibly save your life. 

45 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Really?   :lol:
when is the last time you called a dr saying you felt sick , much less no symptoms,  and they told you not to come get checked out? 

Who knows if we have a life threatening medical condition.   That is why they take your vitals, no matter what you go to dr for.  To possibly save your life. 

going in for a physical for example certainly doesn't need to be done.  If you are having a serious problem obviously they should see you.   When i went to check in for my physical last month and bloodwork a few days before contact was one of the questions and they would have cancelled me if i had and not let me past the check in desk.  that just makes sense

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

going in for a physical for example certainly doesn't need to be done.  If you are having a serious problem obviously they should see you.   When i went to check in for my physical last month and bloodwork a few days before contact was one of the questions and they would have cancelled me if i had and not let me past the check in desk.  that just makes sense

I guess we will disagree.  I would argue The single most important thing you can do for your health is a routine physical and blood work.   Usually when people find out they have a life threatening issue is at a routine visit.  Still,  don’t go to doctor if you’re sick,  you could make others sick. 😂

• Platinum Contributing Member

They also withheld info about very low covid cases from Bars and restaurants to keep the charade and lockdowns in place.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation/ar-BB197w6e

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1