Check your account email address ×

Faux-Bama

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I just posted one of a cowardly negroid running up behind an old white guy & smashing him in the head w a brick. Maybe you could do that to JT since you were too chicken shit to meet him face to face... :read:

Goddamn dude let it go...when you are living your life vicariously through JT you need to take a long hard look at things. 🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn dude let it go...when you are living your life vicariously through JT you need to take a long hard look at things. 🤣

Fords got 3900 posts, you have almost 50,000.  Telling someone else to let it go and how they need a hard look at things  :lol: 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fords got 3900 posts, you have almost 50,000.  Telling someone else to let it go and how they need a hard look at things  :lol: 

you've been preening yourself and bloviating on every single snowmobile forum created since the dawn of time and have literally been the catalyst behind the demise of several of them. I think it's time to check ones self.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you've been preening yourself and bloviating on every single snowmobile forum created since the dawn of time and have literally been the catalyst behind the demise of several of them. I think it's time to check ones self.  :lol: 

Get some wipes for your ass itch dude.  :lol:  Anyone blaming me for anything is a fucking dipshit.  End of story.  

Just now, frenchy said:

of course we could always go to the 'amount of whiny PM's to various site owners' card.... :lol: 

Wow.  You must be drunk to be bringing up that kind of shit.  1 maybe 2 pms to Rob in all the years.  I don't think I ever sent one to CKF :lol:  What else are we going to pull from our ass tonight, since you seem to be directing your hard on in my direction now that Dripper is gone.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow.  You must be drunk to be bringing up that kind of shit.  1 maybe 2 pms to Rob in all the years.  I don't think I ever sent one to CKF :lol:  What else are we going to pull from our ass tonight, since you seem to be directing your hard on in my direction now that Dripper is gone.

Dude :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Dude :lol: 

Im dead serious.  Any notion that I pestered Rob with a bunch of PMs is complete bullshit.  He even said so.  Not gonna sit here and have that nonsense leveled at me.  No fucking way.  I might have been in the middle of some drama,  but I said what I said right in the forums, no different than I do now.