Check your account email address ×

It’s science!!!!

Catholic schools are killing it around here right now.  With public schools not committing to actually open people with some jingle in their pockets are paying to send their kids to schools that ignore science and are willing to open regardless of the consequences.  :snack:  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Catholic schools are killing it around here right now.  With public schools not committing to actually open people with some jingle in their pockets are paying to send their kids to schools that ignore science and are willing to open regardless of the consequences.  :snack:  

Did any of your kids go to catholic school? 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Not so much concerned with catholic schools.  A lot of parents in shitty school districts work second jobs so their kids can get a decent education / not be a victim of violent crime  while attending school. 

If you are truly being honest about containing the virus , you don’t withhold funding based on a parent’s decision of private or public school.  All kids matter. 

Just now, Anler said:

Did any of your kids go to catholic school? 

hell no.  last place i am sending my kids is to a school with less opportunity to learn. I pay 10k in prop taxes to have a very good public school system for my kids and others.   I don't understand why anyone chooses to live in towns with good schools and send their kids to private prior to the pandemic.   

I actually went to catholic school,  jr high and college. I refused go go in HS.   I have co workers who are sending their kids this year because they are open when the public schools are online,  I actually understand that having 2 kids that hate online classes.  of the 9 classes my kids have this semester at college 2 are in person.   1 only for labs regular biology class is online.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

hell no.  last place i am sending my kids is to a school with less opportunity to learn. I pay 10k in prop taxes to have a very good public school system for my kids and others.   I don't understand why anyone chooses to live in towns with good schools and send their kids to private prior to the pandemic.   

I actually went to catholic school,  jr high and college. I refused go go in HS.   I have co workers who are sending their kids this year because they are open when the public schools are online,  I actually understand that having 2 kids that hate online classes.  of the 9 classes my kids have this semester at college 2 are in person.   1 only for labs regular biology class is online.  

I was going to say, the catholic schools by us usually have far less resources than the public school. Our High school (public one) is a pretty good school and is pretty large (4,000 kids). the catholic school requires tuition and then parents are expected to bascially fund raise for everything for the entire school year. All extra curricular and whatever else. You are non stop begging for money.