Check your account email address ×

More black on white crimes

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I've posted about this girl before. The white guys in Tennessee should have gone ballistic after this, but nothing. 

No wonder the blacks are beating our asses, nothing ever happens to the bastards.

This shit bothers me so fukkin much. 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Someone is going to snap and take out a bunch of savages and the fake media will puke off about it forever...

Pahoenix, I'm convinced the country is on the verge of catastrophe. I hate what I see with a passion. 

Now, more than ever I'm convinced a negro was gonna punch me at a McDonalds. Fukkin bastards.

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This has to be THE worst crime in the history of this country. 

And EVERY SINGLE BLACK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. That's right, every. single. one. 

They CONSTANTLY blame the entire White race for everything that's ever happened in history. Time to start using their own deranged thinking Against them!

This crime is a perfect example of Why there was segregation and Jim Crow laws. Anyone who says differently is a liar.

George Floyd is a piece of excrement that should have been locked in a cage permanently after he terrorized the pregnant woman...He never should have been loose on the street to die of an OD in the first place.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, I'm convinced the country is on the verge of catastrophe. I hate what I see with a passion. 

Now, more than ever I'm convinced a negro was gonna punch me at a McDonalds. Fukkin bastards.

It is. These leftists are not going to change the trajectory this former nation is on. This November all hell is going to break loose. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't stand watching this shit. 

You called it ten years ago. Even though we are not seeing a race war yet. Only because whites are yet to fight back. The niggers however are in a full out war against white americans. They are being emboldened by the dem politicians. White folks will eventually not go anywhere unarmed and start killing the niggers and they attack.

9 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You called it ten years ago. Even though we are not seeing a race war yet. Only because whites are yet to fight back. The niggers however are in a full out war against white americans. They are being emboldened by the dem politicians. White folks will eventually not go anywhere unarmed and start killing the niggers and they attack.

It's getting close. Just watched this army ranger & a marine going off. Both combat vets & both are ready to go right now. Both are bad asses & armed to the max. That's just a micro sample. 

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It is. These leftists are not going to change the trajectory this former nation is on. This November all hell is going to break loose. 

One way or another, we are gonna see big trouble. Several of my friends are telling me now, " you were right all along about the race war!!! ". I feel like sayin', yeah you fukkers why didn't you believe me before!!

I think one of my helpers stopped coming over because he told his wife that I talk about a race war all the time. I feel like calling the ugly bitch up and saying, " how do ya' like me now, bitch? " 

10 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

We are in the early stage of an all out disaster. It's morphing into a " beyond the point of no return " stage!! 

This CAN NEVER be fixed!! 

The only eventual outcome will be  a race war. It will come to that at some point. If we think covid is bad, wait 'til the lead starts really flying!!!!!   

When whites are not fearful of arrest, the shit will hit the fan. 

18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This has to be THE worst crime in the history of this country. 

And EVERY SINGLE BLACK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. That's right, every. single. one. 

They CONSTANTLY blame the entire White race for everything that's ever happened in history. Time to start using their own deranged thinking Against them!

This crime is a perfect example of Why there was segregation and Jim Crow laws. Anyone who says differently is a liar.

George Floyd is a piece of excrement that should have been locked in a cage permanently after he terrorized the pregnant woman...He never should have been loose on the street to die of an OD in the first place.

I recall this story. Fuckin pieces of shit need to die slow deaths - medieval style.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

One way or another, we are gonna see big trouble. Several of my friends are telling me now, " you were right all along about the race war!!! ". I feel like sayin', yeah you fukkers why didn't you believe me before!!

I think one of my helpers stopped coming over because he told his wife that I talk about a race war all the time. I feel like calling the ugly bitch up and saying, " how do ya' like me now, bitch? " 

We are in the early stage of an all out disaster. It's morphing into a " beyond the point of no return " stage!! 

This CAN NEVER be fixed!! 

The only eventual outcome will be  a race war. It will come to that at some point. If we think covid is bad, wait 'til the lead starts really flying!!!!!   

When whites are not fearful of arrest, the shit will hit the fan. 

Like I said, you are the one that turned me onto how bad the black on white savagery really is. Then I started digging around and found good ole' Colin...

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Someone is going to snap and take out a bunch of savages and the fake media will puke off about it forever...

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I recall this story. Fuckin pieces of shit need to die slow deaths - medieval style.

Not worth it 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

At least one of them is coming up for parole.

When this first happened some white advocates showed up in that town and the cucked out white people were against them because raciss...sick of these spinless black ass lickers..

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

When this first happened some white advocates showed up in that town and the cucked out white people were against them because raciss...sick of these spinless black ass lickers..

Not worth it

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Phoenix said:

Like I said, you are the one that turned me onto how bad the black on white savagery really is. Then I started digging around and found good ole' Colin...

Yes, I am the originator, but you are better at finding and posting this, than I am. 

The site is lucky to have you here. You just might save one of their family members some bad shit.  

Pahoenix Flaherty!!!!   :bc:

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Can you imagine, riots over George Floyd, yet the little boy gets shot in his fukkin stroller by two black motherfukkin teens, and NOTHING!!!!

Maybe us whites are a bunch of fukkin wimps!!!!  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I am the originator, but you are better at finding and posting this, than I am. 

The site is lucky to have you here. You just might save one of their family members some bad shit.  

Pahoenix Flaherty!!!!   :bc:

He does podcasts on his BitChute channel.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/4u5pMggbpv1R/

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Sad but true.  And you just know how the media will paint it.

• Like 1