Check your account email address ×

BLM Terrorists Murder Woman, Now Terrorize Her Family.

Wow.  I have to believe if this shit isn't shut down cold soon, there is going to be a revolution and BLM/Antifa is going to come out on the losing end.  These people actually put their names on these posts?

Based on the murdered women's age, I'd have to guess that her father is in his late 50's or 60's.  The FB people trampling on her grave should probably understand that a man of that age starts to lose his fear of repercussions.  And he may just decide that he doesn't have much left to lose.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow.  I have to believe if this shit isn't shut down cold soon, there is going to be a revolution and BLM/Antifa is going to come out on the losing end.  These people actually put their names on these posts?

Yea, they know they have nothing to fear because the govt protects them no matter what they do..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Based on the murdered women's age, I'd have to guess that her father is in his late 50's or 60's.  The FB people trampling on her grave should probably understand that a man of that age starts to lose his fear of repercussions.  And he may just decide that he doesn't have much left to lose.  

Exactly and someone WILL snap, it's just a matter of time. The establishment will then demonize whoever it is and use the whole thing to perpetuate their anti-White, anti-American agenda. And people will fall for the whole charade like they always do! And around and 'round it will continue...

• Like 1