Check your account email address ×

This defund the police is awesome!!! Problem will sort itself I think.

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How about........hear me out , cuz it might sound crazy.  

we pretend like it isn’t even happening!!!! Just flat ass ignore that blacks are killing each other at a exorbitant rate.  Destroy anyone who even brings it up.   THEN,   every election year we make them feel important.  Start some fires, loot a few stores,   Change some brand names,  that kind of meaningless bullshit .  THEN ,  back to your shitty communities and schools until next time.  

you forgot we need to keep promoting not calling the police when you see a crime because they can just shoot you .

not reporting crime has worked sweet in every hood in America.  

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

I think there are a few that are catching on to this. 

But they are not the problem.  No one wants to talk about these murders because there are  no solutions.   Someone who would shoot a family, woman and children as they sit in their car,  in cold blood, doesn’t need a job or educational opportunities,  they need to be executed.   They lack basic human compassion and will never function in a normal society.  We learn  love and compassion  as babies/ children, from our parents, once you’re grown it is too late. The “it takes a village”. Is a failure. It takes loving, sober,  committed,  parents. 

• Thanks 2