Check your account email address ×

Haydays

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Race is on!
 :bigfinger: Covid-19

where did you get that info ? I know they sold race parking and racer passes . but were holding off on vendor and swapping passes . has that changed ? 

I can make a call but don't want to be a pita to the people I know I assume they are getting asked same thing every call they take for a mo lol 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

where did you get that info ? I know they sold race parking and racer passes . but were holding off on vendor and swapping passes . has that changed ? 

I can make a call but don't want to be a pita to the people I know I assume they are getting asked same thing every call they take for a mo lol 

https://haydays.com/

IMPORTANT NEWS: Preparations for Hay Days 2020 will proceed as scheduled.    While no one can predict what COVID-related challenges may still exist three months from now, we are hopeful the situation will continue to improve.   Our efforts over the months leading to Hay Days will be focused on the changes necessary to safely conduct Hay Days recognizing a new reality where physical distancing, robust sanitation practices, and self-awareness must be front and center.   We will also be closely monitoring the rapidly evolving state and local guidelines and their impacts on our plans.   Additional information will be forthcoming.   Thank you for your patience and continued support of Hay Days!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

so nothing has changed from last weeks message still no swap sales but sold out of race sales .

I understood they were holding off on swap spots for as long as poss seeing as they sell out in just a few days any way . as far as vendor spots they are a guerntee if you were there laxt yr any way and if you bail tbete is a long list of people wanting your vendor spot .

they are not even doing club spots yet well as of 2 weeks ago any way . and I always get a call when they do  . 

as of last yr the club got sick of dealing with a lot of the bullshit and hired a company to do a lot of it ie on line sales the insurace the vendors . it was sort of a shit show last yr I bet that company is starting to regret that contract now lol