Check your account email address ×

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday slammed New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's handling of riots in his city, calling it a "disgrace" and saying he has the power to "displace" the mayor

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  I'm convinced some liberal dem gov's and mayors are trying to get Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and will just use it against him come fall. 

Cuomo sure likes passing the buck off on someone else. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-de-blasio-riot

Cuomo slams de Blasio's handling of riots, claims he has power to ‘displace’ mayor but not ‘at that point’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday slammed New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's handling of riots in his city, calling it a "disgrace" and saying he has the power to "displace" the mayor -- although doesn't want to at this point.

"The NYPD and the mayor did not do their job last night, I believe that," Cuomo said of the mayor.

I don’t know what they’d gain by pushing for Trump to use these powers.  These cities are already dem voting shitholes.  It’s another big fail they are all trying to figure out I’m sure though.

I’m torn between the fed taking steps to protect its law abiding citizens and overriding the inept local, state and city officials or, just staying out of it and letting them all burn It down and deal with their own shit beds.  Also, if the latter happens, limit federal aid to repair and rebuild.