Check your account email address ×

Dallas Riots were pre planned

As I have posted numerous times on this site...………………….THERE IS A NATIONAL BLACK MOVEMENT TO GET WHITES. 

It started with Obama. 

It has been brewing for many years, but I believe Obama got it organized. 

I honestly believe black America is prepared to die over this. 

This was Trump's chance to give White America the GO-AHEAD to protect itself. He failed. 

People should have been allowed to defend their stores and property. Instead, they were arrested. 

I hope some day, some president gives the people the right to defend their property. 

This is an abomination. 

There is only one way this can end...………………….A RACE WAR. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Look, the powers-that-be are doing everything they can to pin everything on some type of white people. Christ some of them are claiming it's uhwhite supreemacists. Don't fall for it. I know there are antifa commies getting involved but don't fall for the idea that somehow blacks didn't start this on their own-like they have countless times...they want everyone to think the blacks are somehow victims of it all.

Another thing too is all the mayhem from the plague to this, is being exploited and exacerbated to get rid of Trump.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Look, the powers-that-be are doing everything they can to pin everything on some type of white people. Christ some of them are claiming it's uhwhite supreemacists. Don't fall for it. I know there are antifa commies getting involved but don't fall for the idea that somehow blacks didn't start this on their own-like they have countless times...they want everyone to think the blacks are somehow victims of it all.

Another thing too is all the mayhem from the plague to this, is being exploited and exacerbated to get rid of Trump.

The fucktard Biden is trying to get mileage out of this. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This was Trump's chance to give White America the GO-AHEAD to protect itself. He failed. 

People should have been allowed to defend their stores and property. Instead, they were arrested. 

I hope some day, some president gives the people the right to defend their property. 

This is an abomination. 

There is only one way this can end...………………….A RACE WAR. 

The big bad self-proclaimed 'law and order president'. 

Trump is in way, way over his head. People think he is some kind of dictator?! What a joke. He appears to be scared shitless of truly taking charge. He's visiting the family of the dead thug?? Why, that's just legitimizing this madness. The cop is in jail-end of story. Trump is being lead around by the nose by the lowest wrung of bottom feeders, what a disgrace.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Trump is in way, way over his head. People think he is some kind of dictator?! What a joke. He appears to be scared shitless of truly taking charge. He's visiting the family of the dead thug?? Why, that's just legitimizing this madness. The cop is in jail-end of story. Trump is being lead around by the nose by the lowest wrung of bottom feeders, what a disgrace.

He's what they call a " PAPER TIGER ". 

All talk from the campaign trail, and the security of the office.

If he was really tough, as he said, he would have been the Colonel of The New York State Police. 

America is burning, and as usual he fails to act quickly, or he responds with stupidity. 

Mexico is going to pay for the wall...………..WRONG!

Fell in love with Kim Jong UN...………………. WRONG!

Xi Xinping is my good friend...…………………..WRONG!

The virus will go away, just like that...……….WRONG!

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Agreed. Our country is going to shit. We are going the way of South Africa.  

As usual, blacks are hurting America, 24/7, 365.  

4 hours ago, Anler said:

This is a fukkin clown show.  

All this will be for naught, when Floyd's record gets out.  

also the fact he did not die from asphyxiation. 

Just like Eric Garner, they die from PRE-EXISTING CORONARY DISEASE!!!!!

When you get in a fight, your heart is OVER-TAXED, leading to a heart attack. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is a fukkin clown show.  

All this will be for naught, when Floyd's record gets out.  

also the fact he did not die from asphyxiation. 

Just like Eric Garner, they die from PRE-EXISTING CORONARY DISEASE!!!!!

When you get in a fight, your heart is OVER-TAXED, leading to a heart attack. 

Hey if you really want to see some riots go ahead and say that shit. :lol: