Check your account email address ×

Which one of you mask wearing faggots works at Costco

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zamdope says she is just a SJW bootlicker aaahrrghhhhhjjjaaallll1111&&&&@@@@

It’s ok Pouty.  Nobody is saying you can’t continue to be scared.  You’ve been doing it your whole life. No reason to change now.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's kinda funny when there are people who will happily wear a klim arctic balaclava all day long but find wearing a little piece of cloth over there mouth for a few minutes in a store too oppressive.  :lol: 

The balaclava is worn all day to prevent others from possibly getting a cold face!!!!! 

Dummy!  :lmao: My god.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s ok Pouty.  Nobody is saying you can’t continue to be scared.  You’ve been doing it your whole life. No reason to change now.

Who is scared? I bet I’ve been out and about more than you and I found your soulmate...:lmao:

You might have to fight JT for her! 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is scared? I bet I’ve been out and about more than you and I found your soulmate...:lmao:

You might have to fight JT for her! 

“I bet I’ve been out more times than you.”

:lol:

How brave you must be!  This is what makes you a pants shitting, fear mongerIng retard.  And I’ll bet you haven’t.  My life hasn’t changed one bit.  Not a bit.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How brave you must be!  This is what makes you a pants shitting, fear mongerIng retard.  And I’ll bet you haven’t.  My life hasn’t changed one bit.  Not a bit.  

Why don't you ever post about the shit you do.  You make long winded post after long winded post day in and day out but you never post anything about things you have going on.  Oh wait, you did posted something about that time your sled lost the coil or stator and you had to limp it home on one cylinder.......... 

Seriously though.  You are unemployed just like me.  WTF do you do all day besides post on this forum?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why don't you ever post about the shit you do.  You make long winded post after long winded post day in and day out but you never post anything about things you have going on.  Oh wait, you did posted something about that time your sled lost the coil or stator and you had to limp it home on one cylinder.......... 

Seriously though.  You are unemployed just like me.  WTF do you do all day besides post on this forum?  

Lol.  Fuck off.  :lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So what are your plans for this holiday weekend?  

Going to the lake with some buds but, weather looks shitty.  Meh, we need the rain. Wife is hoping a plane again tomorrow so, bachelor city for me!

You?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Going to the lake with some buds but, weather looks shitty.  Meh, we need the rain. Wife is hoping a plane again tomorrow so, bachelor city for me!

You?

Motorhomes loaded, Jeeps loaded, wheelers loaded, guns loaded, kids and grandkids in tow.  Headed up the road about 60 miles to camp for a few days and play in the Alaskan outback.  We went up yesterday to secure some parking/camping space for about 5 rigs.  Every place was completely full already.  Finally found a wide spot in the road that hadn't filled up already.  

Should be a good time.  

1902850_10152217400231513_47876937891748

1928394_10152217400436513_30967957551272

11960070_10152999966406513_1635003945522

11535720_10152857407531513_8149116636292

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Masks don't work!! My wife has to wear them while working in the hospital as a sense of fashion!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zamdope says she is just a SJW bootlicker aaahrrghhhhhjjjaaallll1111&&&&@@@@

In reality though, he's been wearing masks for fashion since way before it was trendy.  

ZAMMY_POOL.jpg

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Haha 4

I have a n95 on in this building. About 20 of their employees tested positive in the last week. The awesome part is they are still open. They close for 1 hour between shifts for cleaning. I would be willing to bet that most Covid Karen’s have ordered something on line from them? I won’t mention the company name for obvious reasons.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Motorhomes loaded, Jeeps loaded, wheelers loaded, guns loaded, kids and grandkids in tow.  Headed up the road about 60 miles to camp for a few days and play in the Alaskan outback.  We went up yesterday to secure some parking/camping space for about 5 rigs.  Every place was completely full already.  Finally found a wide spot in the road that hadn't filled up already.  

Should be a good time.  

1902850_10152217400231513_47876937891748

1928394_10152217400436513_30967957551272

11960070_10152999966406513_1635003945522

11535720_10152857407531513_8149116636292

Cool!  Sounds lame.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have a n95 on in this building. About 20 of their employees tested positive in the last week. The awesome part is they are still open. They close for 1 hour between shifts for cleaning. I would be willing to bet that most Covid Karen’s have ordered something on line from them? I won’t mention the company name for obvious reasons.

“Covid Karen”.  :lol:

That just kills me.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Other than when I couldn’t work  mine hasn’t either and if it makes me a pants shitting  fear monger than you are one as well...see how that works dummy? 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cool!  Sounds lame.

Well I would go to the lake but seeing how I'm on the lake every single day of the week we decided to do other fun stuff instead.  

He doesn’t do shit but run his piss flaps...so obvious! :lmao:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well I would go to the lake but seeing how I'm on the lake every single day of the week we decided to do other fun stuff instead.  

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Other than when I couldn’t work  mine hasn’t either and if it makes me a pants shitting  fear monger than you are one as well...see how that works dummy? 

Why couldn’t you work?  No, I don’t see how your world works at all.  You’ve been on here since Covid ground zero trying to argue with other grown ass men who is more scared of it.  Wow.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He doesn’t do shit but run his piss flaps...so obvious! :lmao:

Hahahaha.  Exactly.  

Adorable.  Some shut-in SJW in white bread Michigan and a guy that lives retirement like he’s in his 80’s.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A group of my friends Just got to Moab today. My damn wife and kids want to go to the beach instead.