Check your account email address ×

Racist Crime Live on Facebook.

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Hey Pahoenix, good job, as usual. Problem is there's too many passive males on this site for it to register. 

They just accept black brutality as NO BIG DEAL. 

They are worse than wimps.   

Milquetoast. 

The tough-looking bastard on the right, looks to me like he needs a 5-D-CELL Maglite smashed into that tough face.  

But that's just me. 

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Pahoenix, good job, as usual. Problem is there's too many passive males on this site for it to register. 

They just accept black brutality as NO BIG DEAL. 

They are worse than wimps.   

Milquetoast. 

That's how you know that the sjw's outrage is as fake as They are stupid. I could post stories of black on white crime, murder, torture, rape, burning, stabbing, hitting with cars, etc. All day, everyday. Then you have the flash mob, the smash and grabs, looting, rioting, burning, etc. And what they do to each other...not even getting into it...

Here are a few black on white random acts  of savage violence and murder from within the last month. They will murder complete strangers and then laugh and cackle. They love killing white people and half of white people are brainwashed to believe the exact opposite. Show me the reports, prove me wrong!

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-angela-summers-white-u-s-postal-employee-murdered-by-black-male-as-she-tried-to-deliver-him-his-trump-bucks-coronavirus-stimulus-checks/

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-logan-allen-stacks-in-deep-south-two-black-males-murder-17-year-old-white-teenager/

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-patric-phillips-after-answering-his-front-door-white-male-murdered-by-three-blacks-one-of-whom-on-parole-for-prior-gun-charge/

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/national-media-blackout-three-whites-including-white-married-couple-murdered-by-black-male-in-killing-spree-in-east-alabama/

Edited by Phoenix
T

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The tough-looking bastard on the right, looks to me like he needs a 5-D-CELL Maglite smashed into that tough face.  

But that's just me. 

No man.  If they did this, I agree.  Certain people just shouldnt' be in the gene pool.  Like gingers.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No man.  If they did this, I agree.  Certain people just shouldnt' be in the gene pool.  Like gingers.

Speaking of gene pools, that's what makes different ethnicities different...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Low IQ, plus violent genetic traits = people that can trigger to do some very bad things on just impulse. A higher percentage are brown/black people. That is a fact.

Way higher %. Plus blacks have higher testosterone levels, poor future-time orientation and poor impulse control-on average...

58 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Way higher %. Plus blacks have higher testosterone levels, poor future-time orientation and poor impulse control-on average...

I don't like to concede the testosterone part - but probably true looking at how many feminine white dudes there are today.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@f7ben was wise to steer clear of this thread. He obviously knows the limit of his intellectual abilities. 

You throwing in with this pile of fucking retards Tom???? Wouldn’t surprise me a bit

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

You throwing in with this pile of fucking retards Tom???? Wouldn’t surprise me a bit

You say a lot of retarded stuff these days Ben. I just think its fun to poke at you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You say a lot of retarded stuff these days Ben. I just think its fun to poke at you. 

You gonna post some world star vids and call some inner city blacks niggers Tom? Is that in your wheelhouse now? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck off ben. This is serious, life threatening shit here. 

Obviously, to anyone with reasonable intelligence, it is quite obvious that black America is on a death/brutality campaign against whites.

What amazes me, is that whites haven't revolted......YET!!!!

You gonna post some world star vids and call some inner city blacks niggers Tom? Is that in your wheelhouse now? 

I'll do it for him. Yes, if they are black and violent...……………..they are niggers. 

When have I ever posted any of that kind of shit Ben. When have I ever even commented one it. I commented on you being smart by staying clear of this thread. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When have I ever posted any of that kind of shit Ben. When have I ever even commented one it. I commented on you being smart by staying clear of this thread. 

This place is basically stormfront. Fucking ignorant hilljack fucktards posting racist bullshit all day unabated and unchecked. It’s fucking shameful

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Especially gingers that drive Schweppes Green Explorers, and think that broads like them!!!!!!:lol2::lol2:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Especially gingers that drive Schweppes Green Explorers, and think that broads like them!!!!!!:lol2::lol2:

I’ll bet I could go to the nastiest Baltimore ghetto and a majority of the hood rats there would understand the difference between a wheel and a track. You’re the dumbest motherfucker in the hood

Hows that feel you fat fucking gimp armed hip dysplasia having stump

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll bet I could go to the nastiest Baltimore ghetto and a majority of the hood rats there would understand the difference between a wheel and a track. You’re the dumbest motherfucker in the hood

Hows that feel you fat fucking gimp armed hip dysplasia having stump

If you ever have two nickels to rub together again, let me know and we'll settle that track shit, once and for all. 

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Look at that bastard face on the right. Can you imagine your 13 year old daughter trapped in an abandoned building with that fukkin punk bastard animal. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16864095_1071012939677409_8134253969159749403_n.jpg

This is why this bullshit WILL NEVER END!!!

The black/white animus will NEVER be resolved. 

The only resolution that I can see if voluntary separation does not occur, will be a deadly bloodbath. 

There can be no other solution. It's actually getting worse...……..NOT BETTER!!