Check your account email address ×

Trump: 'We want to terminate health care'

Trump: 'We want to terminate health care'

Source: American Independent
By Emily Singer -May 6, 2020 3:36 PM 
Trump still supports the lawsuit that will invalidate the Affordable Care Act and cause millions to lose their health insurance. 

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he still supports a Republican-led lawsuit before the Supreme Court that seeks to invalidate the Affordable Care Act, even amid the COVID-19 pandemic. 

More than 1.2 million Americans have tested positive for the virus, and nearly 72,000 have died from it, according to a tally from the Washington Post. 

Meanwhile, more than 30 million people have lost their jobs, and with that, they may have lost their employer-sponsored health care. Without the ACA — better known as Obamacare — it's unclear how those Americans would secure health insurance to pay for the cost of medical care or hospitalization if they contracted the coronavirus. 

Members of Trump's own administration, including Attorney General William Barr, have urged Trump to back off its support of a lawsuit from Republican attorneys general that would invalidate Obamacare. According to CNN, those aides fear the political blowback if Obamacare is repealed, given that the law is popular.

Read more: https://americanindependent.com/donald-trump-obamacare-lawsuit-terminate-health-care-aca-coronavirus/ 

We don't need the ACA anymore, Trump has a very tremendous healthcare plan coming, right around the corner. You're gonna love it, it's gonna be the best. Very inexpensive, much cheaper than what you have today. :bc:

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We don't need the ACA anymore, Trump has a very tremendous healthcare plan coming, right around the corner. You're gonna love it, it's gonna be the best. Very inexpensive, much cheaper than what you have today. :bc:

my coverage has gone way way the fuck up with less coverage and 3x the deductible from the implementation of the so called ACA . worst pos ever but then that was the plan I guess 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my coverage has gone way way the fuck up with less coverage and 3x the deductible from the implementation of the so called ACA . worst pos ever but then that was the plan I guess 

I don't doubt it. The haves subsidizing the have nots. 

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

exactly,  we need to just trust in trump,  after all he's been so honest about everything.  

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why? Because the republicans have starved the program and millions are off the ACA and not paying a dime. Your paying for their full boat when they show up at the ER with stage 3 cancer that would have been caught a year ago and treated for a fraction of what it cost now.

Fuck I have to even explain this shit.