Check your account email address ×

Dr. Fauci in the USPTO search.

• Platinum Contributing Member

23 come up as inventor name.

0 come up for Assignee.   

Obviously the 23 in the inventor search are not all him as well. 

Note just because you are not the assignee doesn't not mean you cannot profit from said patent but according to this he does not own any. 

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=Fauci&FIELD1=INNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=Fauci&FIELD1=ASNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

23 come up as inventor name.

0 come up for Assignee.   

Obviously the 23 in the inventor search are not all him as well. 

Note just because you are not the assignee doesn't not mean you cannot profit from said patent but according to this he does not own any. 

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=Fauci&FIELD1=INNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=Fauci&FIELD1=ASNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT

Your next step is to find out how much he and his team profited from the inventions. Go!!! 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your next step is to find out how much he and his team profited from the inventions. Go!!! 

I'm not claiming his team profited.   Lots of govt officials get kickbacks or stock information but I'm not claiming that has happened here.  

For the most part my posts on Fauci and IP have defended him. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not claiming his team profited.   Lots of govt officials get kickbacks or stock information but I'm not claiming that has happened here.  

For the most part my posts on Fauci and IP have defended him. 

The man is 80 years old and has had a long distinguished career. The idea that he’s suddenly motivated by making baskets of cash is hilarious. Fauci was the individual responsible for knocking down barriers so HIV patients could be enrolled in experimental drug research and affordable HIV drugs. These accusations are laughable. Stupid people with stupid ideas watching stupid YouTube videos. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The man is 80 years old and has had a long distinguished career. The idea that he’s suddenly motivated by making baskets of cash is hilarious. Fauci was the individual responsible for knocking down barriers so HIV patients could be enrolled in experimental drug research and affordable HIV drugs. These accusations are laughable. Stupid people with stupid ideas watching stupid YouTube videos. 

Not unlike the virus I'm in the middle on him.   Don't think he's as bad as some on here yet I also don't think he's as great as you do.   There is plenty in that video that bare minimum I'd like to know more about.   I also think he has skirted around the idea that he was saying it was zero threat even into March.  

Somebody stopped by yesterday, said it's the dems that did this Corona, to get Trump out.

I asked him if Pelosi would risk her 4 kids, just to get Trump out. He said yeah, she doesn't give a shit. 

I can't believe the stupidity/insanity out there. 

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Somebody stopped by yesterday, said it's the dems that did this Corona, to get Trump out.

I asked him if Pelosi would risk her 4 kids, just to get Trump out. He said yeah, she doesn't give a shit. 

Four?

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

After he held it up for six months

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's pretty obvious they are using the situation to continue trying to get rid of him...

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's pretty obvious they are using the situation to continue trying to get rid of him...

Trumpet has done their work for them. He's made a clusterfuck out of the Corona disaster.

I think he's getting rid of himself.  We'll know in November. 

However, Biden is such a fukkin mess, Trumpy could pull it off again. 

Either way, I lose. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trumpet has done their work for them. He's made a clusterfuck out of the Corona disaster.

I think he's getting rid of himself.  We'll know in November. 

However, Biden is such a fukkin mess, Trumpy could pull it off again. 

Either way, I lose. 

He should have immediately closed the borders and not let those 40,000 chinese paper-Americans come back in from china. But protecting your own country is now called raciss. Italy pulled the same thing and they were actually telling people to hug a Chinese person to show they aren't raciss. 

Trump still refuses to stop foreign labor from being imported even though that's what the majority of the public want. 

45 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He should have immediately closed the borders and not let those 40,000 chinese paper-Americans come back in from china. But protecting your own country is now called raciss. Italy pulled the same thing and they were actually telling people to hug a Chinese person to show they aren't raciss. 

Trump still refuses to stop foreign labor from being imported even though that's what the majority of the public want. 

I just saw where Greece SHUT THE CORONA DOWN. 

Shut everybody down, they couldn't even leave their houses.

Choked the Corona out.

That's what this mother-fukkin country SHOULD HAVE DONE. But no, we let these fukkin punks go out in Florida, and many other places, so the fukkin virus just takes off again. 

Wow, this country can't suck enough. Been sayin' it for years.

The Trump admin' sucked a big dick on this one.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Choked the Corona out.

That's what this mother-fukkin country SHOULD HAVE DONE. But no, we let these fukkin punks go out in Florida, and many other places, so the fukkin virus just takes off again. 

coworkers sons heading to FL on Friday with 3 buddies.  7 weeks of NYC confinement did them in and they just want to get out.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Choked the Corona out.

They've been letting killers out of prison while we are shut-in. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They've been letting killers out of prison while we are shut-in. 

Ya' never give a violent person a second chance. Never. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

a after affect . not changing the fact they delayed on the first available hiv test and that helped it spread a lot faster than it may have . you know like now with the same early responces