Check your account email address ×

Oregon has lost its mind over COVID-19

Just now, Ez ryder said:

when the state makes laws that only big box stores can be open hard for some to put there fucking boots on with out fear of charges . but some are now saying fuck it . I know my bud opened his law firm today . I got a haircut my lady is now doing house calls but still pissed she is paying 4500 a mo for a space she can't open 

The adaptive and clever will survive. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The adaptive and clever will survive. 

survival  is not enough.  poss for the govenment worker or the union class but not for anyone with out a flat ass 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

survival  is not enough.  poss for the govenment worker or the union class but not for anyone with out a flat ass 

Bankers and executives are doing well. Trump is making sure of that. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Bankers and executives are doing well. Trump is making sure of that. 

so am i  and this thing has made my wife's shop have 4x the sales of this time last yr . but that is not the point . the point is a lot of business owners are getting fucked for no reason other than to see how far the govenment can push the sheep.  this is no longer about flattening  the curve . in fact I came starting to question if it ever was 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

covid has proven to be a massive overreaction that has destroyed way more lives than the deaths it caused . not even a close race .

it is no longer about health but to see just how far the sheep can be pushed 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Massive overreaction. Are we going to do this again in the fall when CV2 comes to town?

There are a lot of folks who are laidoff and collecting more sitting at home than working, UI plus $600.00 a week from the Fed, plus a lot of unions have SUB payments.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

There are a lot of folks who are laidoff and collecting more sitting at home than working, UI plus $600.00 a week from the Fed, plus a lot of unions have SUB payments.

You say that like its a good thing. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Trump sent checks to everyone. 

I don't have one yet . and I did not run out and get a no oay back loan I did not need like a lot of POS people I know that will be bitching about welfare this time next yr 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

like i said the union class and the govenment worker class are just fine with this.  but when you have no new busines additions to pull wire in I am sure you will remind them why 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You say that like its a good thing. 

Laid off a few months taking home more than when working, how's it bad?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like i said the union class and the govenment worker class are just fine with this.  but when you have no new busines additions to pull wire in I am sure you will remind them why 

I've been weathered a number of recessions, it's construction, it's a feast or famine industry. Last recession there were guys who were laidoff for 2 years, and being construction we're the first to get with a recession and the last to recover.