Check your account email address ×

Pence staff threatens action against reporter who tweeted about visit to clinic without surgical mask

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His wife said he was unaware of the mask policy......:lol:

Christian wives are always making excuses for their husbands. It’s in the Bible. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you aren’t acting as the press but rather, the opposition group, ramifications for those actions are inevitable.

I'm envisioning a handful of these guys sitting at home on FSCE in masks.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm envisioning a handful of these guys sitting at home on FSCE in masks.  :lol:  

Seriously.  I’ve found myself looking around and “people watching” where I don’t usually do it.  Everyday I laugh.  I kid you not, at a four way stop yesterday, there was a car full of kids in a four door sedan with the windows down all wearing masks. I mean....  :lol:

Still not as good as the day before when I spotted a woman walking through the McDonald’s drive through though.  If she had been wearing a mask....I would have pulled over and got a picture!   :lmao:

• Haha 1