Check your account email address ×

National Guard and Military.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You honestly think it would take long to train them?

Reality is I'm good.   I can buy a steer or fat hog from a neighbor and process it myself.   I also have about 100+ deer running around for meat not to mention the turkey's but if processing plants keep shutting down at the rates they are get ready for some shortages in the grocery stores.

Good for you...most people aren't you and why are you stating the obvious again? Yes people that work these plants are getting sick and the supply chain is fucked but let's open the economy and lift restrictions immediately...how do you think that is going to work out? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you...most people aren't you and why are you stating the obvious again? Yes people that work these plants are getting sick and the supply chain is fucked but let's open the economy and lift restrictions immediately...how do you think that is going to work out? 

Never agreed to that.   Care to show where I did?

The economy needs to be opened in very select ways in select areas.   

The food chain is one we don't have a choice but to figure ways out to keep it going which would include military options.   

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never agreed to that.   Care to show where I did?

The economy needs to be opened in very select ways in select areas.   

The food chain is one we don't have a choice but to figure ways out to keep it going which would include military options.   

I didn't say you said it but it's being said and I agree that it needs to be reopened carefully but judging by some of these protests and attitudes that won't be good enough and we could very easily wind up back in the same predicament. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't say you said it but it's being said and I agree that it needs to be reopened carefully but judging by some of these protests and attitudes that won't be good enough and we could very easily wind up back in the same predicament. 

Tough balance and no easy answer and honestly I don't envy anyone making the so called rules.

That being said I would think there could be a bit more common sense used in some states.   Sure go buy booze and pot but you can't buy plants or seeds to plant a garden......even when its sold in the same Walmart.  (not the pot....but it should be. :lol:)  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Tough balance and no easy answer and honestly I don't envy anyone making the so called rules.

That being said I would think there could be a bit more common sense used in some states.   Sure go buy booze and pot but you can't buy plants or seeds to plant a garden......even when its sold in the same Walmart.  (not the pot....but it should be. :lol:)  

Oh I know this is all Whitmers fault and she is preventing people from living off the land...I realize it's a bad idea on her part but people can get seeds if they really want them. You should be smart enough to realize that this is just political bullshit. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know this is all Whitmers fault and she is preventing people from living off the land...I realize it's a bad idea on her part but people can get seeds if they really want them. You should be smart enough to realize that this is just political bullshit. 

Its not just Michigan dude I was using that as an example.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its not just Michigan dude I was using that as an example.

Ahhh...all I've heard lately is everybody bitching about  Whitmer. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks