Check your account email address ×

What to do when I get home from work....

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm gonna come out of this looking even more like him in Endgame.  :lol:  

The+big+thorbowski_4a6cb7_7366686.gif

Edited by Highmark

IDK, I’m trying to get some shit done out here today and everybody is all twitchy over this six foot rule.  It’s like they are clearing a path for me almost...they may as well because I’m not tippy toeing around them in an already six foot wide isle.  MOVE ASIDE PEASANTS!!!!  I really upset the guy hovering over the produce section when I reached in to get some onions.  He was bit put off that I entered his perimeter.  Hey...FUCK FACE, get out of the fucking way!!!!  If you are that fucking  scared, stay the fuck home!!!!

OH MY GOD I’M GONNA STRANGLE SOMEBODY TODAY!!!!  Fucking moronic world!!!!!  Gonna drive up to Bens house and punch him square in his belly button!!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, I’m trying to get some shit done out here today and everybody is all twitchy over this six foot rule.  It’s like they are clearing a path for me almost...they may as well because I’m not tippy toeing around them in an already six foot wide isle.  MOVE ASIDE PEASANTS!!!!  I really upset the guy hovering over the produce section when I reached in to get some onions.  He was bit put off that I entered his perimeter.  Hey...FUCK FACE, get out of the fucking way!!!!  If you are that fucking  scared, stay the fuck home!!!!

OH MY GOD I’M GONNA STRANGLE SOMEBODY TODAY!!!!  Fucking moronic world!!!!!  Gonna drive up to Bens house and punch him square in his belly button!!!!!  :lol:

Extra credit for who gets the awesome 80's movie reference.  

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I did the same in the beer isle,..fucking guy standing there looking,.it's a tight squeeze at the market, so I went and got some aged cheddar I come back maybe a minute later, and the millennials fagot is now on his phone in the same spot.."I don't know what to get"  I mean WTF..So I'm getting pissed, I say excuse me and the fucker put his finger in his ear!!! So I invaded that mother fuckers space real quick..Haha

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I did the same in the beer isle,..fucking guy standing there looking,.it's a tight squeeze at the market, so I went and got some aged cheddar I come back maybe a minute later, and the millennials fagot is now on his phone in the same spot.."I don't know what to get"  I mean WTF..So I'm getting pissed, I say excuse me and the fucker put his finger in his ear!!! So I invaded that mother fuckers space real quick..Haha

I don't like "shopping" anyway.  I go in to get exactly what I want and I'm out so, my tolerance level really isn't at amicable levels anyway.  But seriously, this really just further shows me how oblivious people can be.  The ones all "six footy rule" are the same ones reading each boxes ingredient labels for gluten when all I want is a fucking box of kraft mac'n cheese!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't like "shopping" anyway.  I go in to get exactly what I want and I'm out so, my tolerance level really isn't at amicable levels anyway.  But seriously, this really just further shows me how oblivious people can be.  The ones all "six footy rule" are the same ones reading each boxes ingredient labels for gluten when all I want is a fucking box of kraft mac'n cheese!

Dude, he walked out with Angry orchard cider and a 6r of Ithaca..:lol: