Check your account email address ×

Why NYC can kiss my ass

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not a lot we collectively can do about the spread of cancer or heart disease, for example. We can do something about this. 

I don’t disagree. But I’m asking seriously, do we shut down our collective lives like this for every flu season? In some ways I’d actually be for that. 
How much liberty do we surrender also in doing so? Freedom of movement and association was supposed to be an inalienable right. Are you over that now? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

um did you look at the numbers out there? all at the same time they are putting up tents in central park . this is all the way down the block

I agree, they definitely shouldn't be gathering around the ship coming in or anything for that matter. It's a whole nother World down there , a lot of these people live in 500 square foot Apartments and the only way out is the front door to the supermarket, Pharmacy or wherever and it's not easy dodging people on the sidewalk.

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I don’t disagree. But I’m asking seriously, do we shut down our collective lives like this for every flu season? In some ways I’d actually be for that. 
How much liberty do we surrender also in doing so? Freedom of movement and association was supposed to be an inalienable right. Are you over that now? 

Your rights end where mine begin. If your behavior deprives me of life or liberty then it is no longer your right to behave in such a way. 

6 minutes ago, Zeusand said:

I agree, they definitely shouldn't be gathering around the ship coming in or anything for that matter. It's a whole nother World down there , a lot of these people live in 500 square foot Apartments and the only way out is the front door to the supermarket, Pharmacy or wherever and it's not easy dodging people on the sidewalk.

exactly the reason closing off the city/state is a option still not off the table . imho thst pic rigbt there is enough evidence alone to check point 287/ 95 /78/278 /etc etc 

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your rights end where mine begin. If your behavior deprives me of life or liberty then it is no longer your right to behave in such a way. 

So in the right scenario we both stand still and both die. 

13 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Our car thefts spiked 9% over the weekend

It's starting

Are they staged thefts, or real ? A lot of folks aren,t going to be able to make their monthly payments on all the stuff they make monthly payments on. , cause they have stretched themselves out to their limit, with zero cash in their bank accounts for tough times. Maybe they figure it,s a way to get rid of a huge monthly payment. I,m guessing there is going to be a huge amount of thefts and jewish lightning reported, in the near future.

11 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Are they staged thefts, or real ? A lot of folks aren,t going to be able to make their monthly payments on all the stuff they make monthly payments on. , cause they have stretched themselves out to their limit, with zero cash in their bank accounts for tough times. Maybe they figure it,s a way to get rid of a huge monthly payment. I,m guessing there is going to be a huge amount of thefts and jewish lightning reported, in the near future.

To early to tell , investigation is just beginning