Check your account email address ×

Discouraging Numbers

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

I understand seeing it that way and most likely that’s logically correct. I personally don’t think the origins of this aren’t at least capable of being contrived. 

That's possible. I haven't ruled it out.

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I don’t disagree with bring proactive and safe. Me not trusting media or government is separate from that. The scenario dictates even if this was a complete fraud we have no true way of knowing that at this moment so following these rules are a must. That’s why my huge disdain for media, government, corporate, organized religion lying. In times like these anybody that knows they lie can’t trust any of it. So prepare for the worst, hope for the best I guess. 

Do you people seriously think a country, media and industry is capable of starting wars based on lies but not a pandemic? Millions more alone will have died in Mideast wars the past 20 years compared to this thing. Think about it at least. 

Well, these are Americans, who are worth more than middle easterners killed by our bombs and wars because...

*checks notes

...they were born in America. Mostly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, bussman said:

Holy mountain of irony Batman. And yet you keep getting threatened by things I say. You’re a fraud who the biggest person he’s fooled is himself. Don’t like what I have to say, ignore it. 

But you can’t. Because of your doubt. Own it, stop being a pussy about it. 

Your  word salad bullshit doesn't "threaten" me in the least and I'm not fooled nor do I have any doubt....no conspiracies, no actors....just a fucked up virus that has shutdown the world and put many people at risk while overloading most of our healthcare system. 

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

what is this bright side you speak of again? 

this new reality we find ourselves in isn't going away any time soon. 

just because someone rejects your fringe positions doesn't mean one is 'riddled with self doubt' or trying to fool themselves. Your pattern of repeatedly projecting these feelings onto others suggest they are yours more than anyone elses

If you need assistance finding a bright side or better side than what's being sold to you I pity you. 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Kinda, but in this case one apparently can be so optimistic that one believes handwashing somehow protects your respiratory system as well as a mask. :lol:

You're so petrified you believe that if you walk into the bathroom after somebody prior to you using it had the covid that you're automatically in a death sentence :lol:

I bet all those years of treating your body like a trash can aren't looking so great now are they?

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

91495315_211535480107948_6288697209361793024_n.jpg

They walked off jobs that they are already laid off from?

#magic

Instacart workers may want to consider the fact that people may rely on their service and it could be life or death for them but hey way to be a part of the solution guys 😉

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

You're so petrified you believe that if you walk into the bathroom after somebody prior to you using it had the covid that you're automatically in a death sentence :lol:

I bet all those years of treating your body like a trash can aren't looking so great now are they?

They walked off jobs that they are already laid off from?

#magic

Instacart workers may want to consider the fact that people may rely on their service and it could be life or death for them but hey way to be a part of the solution guys 😉

You're like legit retarded, right? 

Like, you have a real brain injury that lead to a severe cognitive deficit? 

Isn't that why you have a plate in your head?

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're like legit retarded, right? 

Like, you have a real brain injury that lead to a severe cognitive deficit? 

Isn't that why you have a plate in your head?

Every single day I’m astonished at how dumb he is. It’s got to be an act.

The dumbfuck literally tried to claim that working in the same factory as other infected people leaves you with the same odds of contracting the virus as winning the lottery

That is ignorance and stupidity on a level we don’t often witness in functional adults

If you need assistance finding a bright side or better side than what's being sold to you I pity you. 

I don't read the news in the hopes it will provide me with a bright side. I read it to stay informed on current events.

I certainly don't need assistance as I'm as optimistic as they come. I'm in a country that is as well equipped to handle this as any in the world and have a healthy family who are most likely not going to be affected by this in the least. I understand the reasons behind what is being done and am doing my part to the best of my ability. I have my health, a paycheck, and a roof over my head. Everything in my control is fine and don't waste my time worrying about stuff I can't control or scouring the internet for nuggets of optimistic news to make me happy. 

And what exactly is being sold me? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dumbfuck literally tried to claim that working in the same factory as other infected people leaves you with the same odds of contracting the virus as winning the lottery

That is ignorance and stupidity on a level we don’t often witness in functional adults

Well based on you two retards you think that it's a guarantee if you go to work in a factory You literally think it's like a sweat shop f****** assembly plant where people are lined up next to each other :lol:

Covering all factories is the same as about a ignorant as it gets

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I saw it. I just didn't have the energy. You bringing it up again just made me laugh :lol: 

He's laid some golden nuggets lately. 

Like handwashing protects you as much or better than a n95 mask.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

He's laid some golden nuggets lately. 

Like handwashing protects you as much or better than a n95 mask.

I'd hazard handwashing does little to protect the majority who do it based on not doing it long or thoroughly enough. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I'd hazard handwashing does little to protect the majority who do it based on not doing it long or thoroughly enough. 

I’d say handwashing does nothing when you throw shit covered toilet paper in a wastebasket kept in your home for days considering the virus lives in fecal matter for weeks

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I don't read the news in the hopes it will provide me with a bright side. I read it to stay informed on current events.

I certainly don't need assistance as I'm as optimistic as they come. I'm in a country that is as well equipped to handle this as any in the world and have a healthy family who are most likely not going to be affected by this in the least. I understand the reasons behind what is being done and am doing my part to the best of my ability. I have my health, a paycheck, and a roof over my head. Everything in my control is fine and don't waste my time worrying about stuff I can't control or scouring the internet for nuggets of optimistic news to make me happy. 

And what exactly is being sold me? 

You seem like the rest that are willing to accept worst case scenario as the best case scenario I don't That's where you and I differ

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d say handwashing does nothing when you throw shit covered toilet paper in a wastebasket kept in your home for days considering the virus lives in fecal matter for weeks

I'll wipe your face with s*** covered toilet paper and a f****** thing you're going to be able to do about it pipsqueak

then I'll take your pipe cleaner arms and time in a knot behind your back and make you eat it.

And yes there is not a thing you'd be able to do to stop it except maybe try your gay van tactics

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You seem like the rest that are willing to accept worst case scenario as the best case scenario I don't That's where you and I differ

Normal people hope for the best and plan for the worst. That's how we'll survive. 

Just now, frenchy said:

assigning positions again I see....

I'm not assigning any position I'm basing my opinion on the last two weeks of opinions from you

You don't argue with Moto when he says every single factory across this country should be closed because it's a high risk of spreading the disease but you argue with me over every little point I make I just assume that to show what position you're taking