Check your account email address ×

Young adults under age 44 make up a big part of coronavirus hospitalizations in the US

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First off we're an essential service and in normal circumstances our PPe consists of hardhat, glasses, facemask, gloves, reinforced boots, etc.

BTW I'm standing in the checkout line and the old codger in front of me starts hacking and doesn't cover until the second round of hacking, safety first :thumbsup:

That's great What is the essential service you're performing? 

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First off we're an essential service and in normal circumstances our PPe consists of hardhat, glasses, facemask, gloves, reinforced boots, etc.

BTW I'm standing in the checkout line and the old codger in front of me starts hacking and doesn't cover until the second round of hacking, safety first :thumbsup:

The virus is all over your clothes now from the codger

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

So you're basically like 70% of Michigan finding a way to be essential when you really aren't

Thanks

Executive Order #8

9. Essential Infrastructure. For purposes of this Executive Order, individuals may leave their residence to provide any services or perform any work necessary to offer, provision, operate, maintain and repair Essential Infrastructure. Essential Infrastructure includes, but is not limited to: food production, distribution, and sale; construction (including, but not limited to, construction required in response to this public health emergency, hospital construction, construction of long-term care facilities, public works construction, and housing construction); building management and maintenance; airport operations; operation and maintenance of utilities, including water, sewer, and gas; electrical (including power generation, distribution, and production of raw materials); distribution centers; oil and biofuel refining; roads, highways, railroads, and public transportation; ports; cybersecurity operations; flood control; solid waste and recycling collection and removal; and internet, video, and telecommunications systems (including the provision of essential global, national, and local infrastructure for computing services, business infrastructure, communications, and web-based services). Essential Infrastructure shall be construed broadly to avoid any impacts to essential infrastructure, broadly defined.

https://www2.illinois.gov/IISNews/21288-Gov._Pritzker_Stay_at_Home_Order.pdf

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Executive Order #8

Let's face it Vince, lots of business' fall under the extremely wide swath of "Essential."

Essential in many cases means they want some tax revenue coming in and not a complete collapse of the economy.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Dripper criticizing Vince while his teenage son continues to work? 

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At freaking Menards no less. And yes, it appears so. 

Tweedledum and tweedledumer come on I'm not happy my son has to work at Menards I'd rather them stay home but he can't lose his job over it so he's forced to

The point being 70% of America has figured out a way to be essential whether they actually are or not

but yeah I guess if you think people not being able to fix their houses by their groceries take care of their animals are not essential I guess you're dumber than I thought

Maybe you two ding dongs have never been in a Menards before not sure at this point :lol: