Check your account email address ×

How many here are sheltering in place?

How many are sheltering in place.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many are sheltering in place.

• Yes completely not going to work or even to the grocery store for 2 weeks.
    • Dramatically limiting leaving home but still do occasionally
    • Living mostly normal except where places are closed.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been greeting people at the entrance of a healthcare facility. Instructing them to fill out a personal information form for tracking and to detect high risk behaviors. Then I take their temperature with a infrared thermometer. I guess it anyone is going to get it, I will. So far, I’m golden. 

Imagine the martyr you could make yourself out to be!  Fingers crossed for ya! :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

We just got back from running to the drug store and market. We decided to go to the small market here in town instead of the bigger ones in the town that the drug store is in. They had everything in stock, including TP, eggs and chicken.  It was weird passing all of the closed businesses and rental properties. 

Wife just got back from the grocery store.  Said the Lysol and disinfectant wipes were cleaned off shelves (pun?). She asked an employee about them and he went in the back, got her a couple and he hid them in the bottom of her cart.  WTF?

:lol: