Check your account email address ×

USA vs China curve.

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

What is true is most won't need to be hospitalized. 

It's that simple.

AK has been whipping you guys into a frenzy all day.

I'm afraid if he keeps it up pouty is going to stroke out.

Listen you dumb fuck. Nobody is whipping me into a frenzy. I get it, you don't. If cases of this get to a certain amount and x % need hospitalization then the hospitals will be over run and people having any kind of medical emergency like heart attacks, broken bones, etc, etc. won't be able to get the help they desperately need..

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I just wish people would take this more serious. Posting stupid tweets making stupid posts about how this is no big deal is completely retarded. 

its not “just a cold”. Only a complete idiot would keep posting that or even laughing at it if they realized what was going on within the HC facilities in our big cities. 

No doubt it's a big deal.

But all you're doing is speculating and repeating the same panic cliches.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Listen you dumb fuck. Nobody is whipping me into a frenzy. I get it, you don't. If cases of this get to a certain amount and x % need hospitalization then the hospitals will be over run and people having any kind of medical emergency like heart attacks, broken bones, etc, etc. won't be able to get the help they desperately need..

Correct.

I'm a realist.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I find myself in between the people freaking out to the deniers.    Honestly some should take a break from it.   Gonna give you ulcers and there is nothing you can do about it.   Being that stressed over it then getting sick can't be good.

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Agreed.

The math supports what I've been saying.

well even 7% is enough to overload hospital capacity. Our infrastructure simply isn't equipped to handle such a rapid increase in demand for medical care. 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The morgues in varies districts of nyc are full. They’re pulling in retired workers due to staff shortages. This is what hospital at the breaking point look like. 

Well they didn't close the subways.

What did they expect was going to happen?

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You have no idea what most Americans are doing

And you have no idea about anything yet you keep posting bullshit and downplaying the truth. There were  plenty of news stories with video showing people ignoring the warnings and not social distancing all over the county. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Sorry it's true when I posting China recovery numbers many, maybe you said you can't trust it 

keep harping on an irrelevant talking point while the adults discuss the real issue. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

In China you stay in your home and go out when you are allowed to or are thrown in a cell for a month. 

Over here you get tested positive and then take your stupid face tatted self to the walmarts.

No comparison. 

China simply locked down the epicenter and 14 other cities to keep them safe. Beijing’s numbers right now are minuscule.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

keep harping on an irrelevant talking point while the adults discuss the real issue. 

Panic!!!!

Is okay to say that now btw? 

Oh and FTR can we trust Chinese data?

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Panic!!!!

Is okay to say that now btw? 

Oh and FTR can we trust Chinese data?

Discussing the situation realistically doesn’t mean panic. It seems you and several others here are bent on sticking your heads in the sand. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Discussing the situation realistically doesn’t mean panic. It seems you and several others here are bent on sticking your heads in the sand. 

Ahhhn don't worry pard....we'll just "go herd" and take care of this little bug right quick!!!!! 

• Haha 2