Check your account email address ×

thread of allegations

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Here is what I Know.......the 15 year old version of Frankie James 7 used to go around and tell people he disagreed with to "Kill Themselves!"  and now the 15 year old that is alive and well and living inside of F7Ben repeats that phrase like he is a grey parrot.   

wrong, i mostly only told zoso to kill himself because as we all know zoso is suffering so much he would legit be doing better for himself if was put out of his misery. trying to help the guy out you know

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

wrong, i mostly only told zoso to kill himself because as we all know zoso is suffering so much he would legit be doing better for himself if was put out of his misery. trying to help the guy out you know

Well that maybe but the toucan Pollock is having a hard time writing new material so if you would be so kind as to get together with the Eskimo writing staff and get Ben some new material that would be great.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well that maybe but the toucan Pollock is having a hard time writing new material so if you would be so kind as to get together with the Eskimo writing staff and get Ben some new material that would be great.  

i recommend extremely late abortion for you. that will solve the problem 

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i recommend extremely late abortion for you. that will solve the problem 

I can't believe I ever had hopes of you being an Alaska State Trooper. 

After watching you on Yukon Men, I should have known your life was destined to be an alcoholic/drug dependent ward of the state!!!

LMAO!! Go get your SS Disability check with the rest of the human waste in your town!! 

The only hope for you people, is to let us bring you down here and employ you as legal slaves!!!  We'll treat you like the indigenous niggers that you are. LMMFAO!!! FRANKIE SAMBO!!!! FRANKIE RASTUS!!!!!  

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

:lmao:

now if gay kev goes missing on fs we will all know that's truly momo

Who's gay kev? It's not Kev 144, that's for sure. He posted himself and his nice wife. 

If I had to bet who's gay, my money would be on you. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't believe I ever had hopes of you being an Alaska State Trooper. 

After watching you on Yukon Men, I should have known your life was destined to be an alcoholic/drug dependent ward of the state!!!

LMAO!! Go get your SS Disability check with the rest of the human waste in your town!! 

The only hope for you people, is to let us bring you down here and employ you as legal slaves!!!  We'll treat you like the indigenous niggers that you are. LMMFAO!!! FRANKIE SAMBO!!!! FRANKIE RASTUS!!!!!  

you been smoking that bum dope snot. making you burnt up

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's gay kev? It's not Kev 144, that's for sure. He posted himself and his nice wife. 

If I had to bet who's gay, my money would be on you. 

why do you want know who gaykev is? are looking for a boyfriend? faggot

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why do you want know who gaykev is? are looking for a boyfriend? faggot

You're the one that posted gay kev. There's another kev on here. Just wanted to make sure you didn't mean Kev144, ya' degenerate 

subsistence, otter-fukker. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're the one that posted gay kev. There's another kev on here. Just wanted to make sure you didn't mean Kev144, ya' degenerate 

subsistence, otter-fukker. 

so you got your heart set on the other kev?

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

Yes there is no doubt he is gay very much sending me gay stuff for many yrs ! 

Hey Draggy, where ya' been, out suckin' dicks, and turnin' tricks????      FAGGOT!!  :finger2:

You guys all, killed Rob Lyons!!!!!!!   

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the only person you're bullshitting is yourself. gaykev you better look out mach is on the hunt for a new boyfriend

Your lame, stupid, and broke. Did you graduate from high-school? Do they even have a high-school in Tanana? 

Your only hope in life is if they build that road into your town, you can probably put on some tights, and high heels, and get some street-action. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Draggy, where ya' been, out suckin' dicks, and turnin' tricks????      FAGGOT!!  :finger2:

You guys all, killed Rob Lyons!!!!!!!   

GFYS ass hole !  Get back to the shift at shandys handies LMMFAO !!