Check your account email address ×

Can't sleep now.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In your mind I'm sure it doesn't.

Wuz you ever tied tied up and beat upon in a dungeon for any length of time? 

In any logical mind it doesn’t.

Only in my dreams....or are they yours?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you have 3D printers at your place?  

https://www.3dprintingmedia.network/copper3d-organizing-global-campaign-to-3d-print-antimicrobial-masks-on-a-global-scale/

Anyone on here have 3D printing experience?   Anyone know enough to know if this is bullshit?

Anyone know a sewing sweatshop owner.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2020/03/20/calling-all-people-who-sew-and-make-you-can-help-solve-2020-n95-type-mask-shortage/#51d7f91d4e41

just shove penny's up your nose. LOL

28 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

just shove penny's up your nose. LOL

Not really worried for me. I've never had the flu. I've got good cardio so that should help.

It was a suggestion for those who claim to have money or abilities and a desire to so something. 

There may be enough 3D printers sitting idle to make these.  I looked online and they are fairly cheap.   Not sure about the raw material.  Also not sure if the copper content is necessary.

I'll let people know if I find this to be legit or viable. Some local libraries have them, universities have them sitting idle.  If we got them running 24/7 and these masks are effective, it will help our hospital staff a little. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And that’s you?  “Smart”?  Living in fear with an overwhelming sense and hopelessness over things you can’t control isn’t living.  It’s dying slowly. That’s more you.

It's not that we can't control it, we all can. Social distancing is the big thing.  limit all unnecessary trips.  You bragging about going out just to see the stupid people panic makes you a asshole who is increasing the risk.  Just because your contribution will be minuscule in comparison, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. They won't be handing out medals or pats on the head for self isolating so you probably aren't interested. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And that’s you?  “Smart”?  Living in fear with an overwhelming sense and hopelessness over things you can’t control isn’t living.  It’s dying slowly. That’s more you.

WTF are you babbling about....My days  really haven't changed much...Go to work, take the dog to the State Park, go to the store if we need something but only a fucking moron isn't aware that their decisions during this can literally kill others. I've listened to your bullshit for long enough here to realize that you are pretty much full of shit and false bravado but if it works for you so be it. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's not that we can't control it, we all can. Social distancing is the big thing.  limit all unnecessary trips.  You bragging about going out just to see the stupid people panic makes you a asshole who is increasing the risk.  Just because your contribution will be minuscule in comparison, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. They won't be handing out medals or pats on the head for self isolating so you probably aren't interested. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF are you babbling about....My days  really haven't changed much...Go to work, take the dog to the State Park, go to the store if we need something but only a fucking moron isn't aware that their decisions during this can literally kill others. I've listened to your bullshit for long enough here to realize that you are pretty much full of shit and false bravado but if it works for you so be it. 

Beta twins powers......ACTIVATE!

Who gets to be the polystyrene kayak?

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

WTF? Highmark....you trolling or what?  Is this Pouty?  Lol

No.   Guy I know's daughter was in a serious car accident and may not survive.   She's a Sr. in HS and nobody can go and support her family at the hospital.   That sucks.   If she passes the wake/funeral will likely be immediate family only.   She's their only child.   Its things like this we don't see or hear about.   I really feel for him and his family.   He's a good guy who does a lot for the community.  

• Sad 3

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No.   Guy I know's daughter was in a serious car accident and may not survive.   She's a Sr. in HS and nobody can go and support her family at the hospital.   That sucks.   If she passes the wake/funeral will likely be immediate family only.   She's their only child.   Its things like this we don't see or hear about.   I really feel for him and his family.   He's a good guy who does a lot for the community.  

That really sucks.  That is sadness I can understand.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So now you understand something...somehow I doubt that.

What you doubt or believe is of zero concern to me.....or anybody else that isn’t an over emotional twit running around screaming that “boogeymen” are falling from the sky.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What you doubt or believe is of zero concern to me.....or anybody else that isn’t an over emotional twit running around screaming that “boogeymen” are falling from the sky.

Zambo the clown explains everything he knows about COVID 19

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo the clown explains everything he knows about COVID 19

Poor BarbieHands.  Still “winning” I see.  Well done!  No...we all really think you are a strong person of integrity and intellect here. Seriously.

:lol: