Check your account email address ×

Lowballing

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Why, what the fuck do they do for you? Your always bitching about having to work around the farm. Do they come help? Do they take your wife shopping so you are not stuck in the passenger seat at 30 mph wishing someone would just shoot you and put an end to it?

Do they swing by with a couple nice ribeye's so you don't have to eat at that shithole in Brookline where the Greek owner who is so fucking cheap he may as well be a jew or a slant eyed fucking chink, pretends to cook Italian food.

Do they take you out on at least a 24 ft baja and listen to you tell em stories about a fictional 42 ft fountain all fucking day  , so that you don't have to been seen in that 12 ft rowboat looking like a motherfucking homeless boater?

Do they even have the fucking decency to swing in with a roll of ice and water shield and some shingles , and take 10 minutes out of their day to explain that roll roofing hasn't been desired since the introduction of leaded gasoline?

Huh, do they do that shit? Answer me fuck stick.

The whole thing with him is a lie

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Trying to feed and maintain the 1350’s or 1750’s would break the average Joe. The cost of the boat is just the beginning...

Big money...real big money.    

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. What a summer. 

I dont know the exact details on the warranty for the Merc Dual Cal engine program. I have read that the warranty is different depending on if  you are in 1350hp mode or 1550hp mode. Some speculate there is a 200hr warranty in 1350 mode and a 20hr warranty in 1550 mode. 

Each Dual Cal engine package is about $200k. That does include the outdrive. 

The Merc Racing 1750hp QC4V Engine package is $250k. 

The Competition Racing 1750s have NO WARRANTY.

They must have changed their rules, because Mercury would not sell you a 1750 unless you were a certified boat racer. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Personally I'm not the type of person to take advantage of this.   You go on ahead but I'm not beating someone down in a National Emergency but hey that's just not me.  

Says a lot about you however.  

Hey, do you have a cute wife, with a flat stomach, nice ass, big juggs, and no stretch marks? 

If you were in intensive care, and I could get her drunk, and fuck her doggy-style while slapping her ass, I would in a heart-beat. 

How's that for takin' advantage, if ya' think a low-ball offer on a fukkin' 15 year old Fountain is bad???  :junk:

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, do you have a cute wife, with a flat stomach, nice ass, big juggs, and no stretch marks? 

If you were in intensive care, and I could get her drunk, and fuck her doggy-style while slapping her ass, I would in a heart-beat. 

How's that for takin' advantage, if ya' think a low-ball offer on a fukkin' 15 year old Fountain is bad???  :junk:

This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't be allowed here. You are pathetic. You deserve the boot for this post. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't be allowed here. You are pathetic. You deserve the boot for this post. 

STFU, or I'll get a DCB 44 with twin 1750 Competition Race Mercurys, and swamp you when you're on your pepe' and memere pontoon boat, in the middle of Havasu!!!  :ylsuper:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, or I'll get a DCB 44 with twin 1750 Competition Race Mercurys, and swamp you when you're on your pepe' and memere pontoon boat, in the middle of Havasu!!!  :ylsuper:

Grow up 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All talk and nothing more you don't have the money !!! A good new canoe is out of ur reach!!!! VERY CRUDE  WORDS ABOUT A MEMBERS WIFE ALSO !!!!!

Edited by The One

8 minutes ago, The One said:

All talk and nothing more you don't have the money !!! A good new canoe is out of ur reach!!!! VERY CRUDE  WORDS ABOUT A MEMBERS WIFE ALSO !!!!!

I never said about his wife, you lying fuck. I don't even know if he has a wife. It was a fictional statement, so STFU!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not that I care but if that don't break the rules then nothing does.

Listen  up old man I'd fuck you up so hard you would't know today from 10 years ago.  You ever got the balls to make your way out west you let me know.   I will guarantee you I will let your take the first shot clean and clear then I will take your mother fucking head off and skull fuck you with it.  Dude I don't care what anybody's impression of me on here is....I'm not to be fucked with.   I shit tougher than you.  

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not that I care but if that don't break the rules then nothing does.

Listen  up old man I'd fuck you up so hard you would't know today from 10 years ago.  You ever got the balls to make your way out west you let me know.   I will guarantee you I will let your take the first shot clean and clear then I will take your mother fucking head off and skull fuck you with it.  Dude I don't care what anybody's impression of me on here is....I'm not to be fucked with.   I shit tougher than you.  

Hey faggot, I was just drawing an analogy. You said I was taking advantage by making a low-ball offer on a 15 year old Fountain. I said I would fuck somebody's wife doggy-style if they were intensive care, to show that making a low-ball offer is really nothing in comparison. 

I don't even know if you have a wife. I suspect you have a gay Japanese houseboy living-in. 

Sheesh, don't be so sensitive. Maybe you should study about calculating FINAL DRIVE RATIOS, with various circumferences. It might help you get out of that inner female phase you're in. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggot, I was just drawing an analogy. You said I was taking advantage by making a low-ball offer on a 15 year old Fountain. I said I would fuck somebody's wife doggy-style if they were intensive care, to show that making a low-ball offer is really nothing in comparison. 

I don't even know if you have a wife. I suspect you have a gay Japanese houseboy living-in. 

Sheesh, don't be so sensitive. Maybe you should study about calculating FINAL DRIVE RATIOS, with various circumferences. It might help you get out of that inner female phase you're in. 

Just like figured, coward ass pussy bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just like figured, coward ass pussy bitch. 

Hey, it's generally known, that I can barely leave the farm, much less drive to some Midwest location, for a fist-fight, if that's what you're alluding to. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, it's generally known, that I can barely leave the farm, much less drive to some Midwest location, for a fist-fight, if that's what you're alluding to. 

Generally known?  I'm not talking about a fist fight.   Fucking coward.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Generally known?  I'm not talking about a fist fight.   Fucking coward.  

Read a book on DRIVE RATIO CALCULATIONS...……...and go to sleep. 

hey HM, got a question for you. would you spend 4 grand more to get the 1000 for sportsman configuration ? or 850 is more than good enough and save 4g at same time? I am coming off honda 450ES lol , whatever I get will be the one for next 10 years as I don't buy them every year like some people do :bc: 

Jesus is that a serious question?   Fuck almighty get the 850

10 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

hey HM, got a question for you. would you spend 4 grand more to get the 1000 for sportsman configuration ? or 850 is more than good enough and save 4g at same time? I am coming off honda 450ES lol , whatever I get will be the one for next 10 years as I don't buy them every year like some people do :bc: 

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah I guess so. was sick of 550 posts..  but I thought you got SP 850? no ?  must be wrong person.  

I do have one and its  sweet.  No fucking way I pay 4g's more for a 1000.   No fucking way!

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do have one and its  sweet.  No fucking way I pay 4g's more for a 1000.   No fucking way!

Ok LOL , yeah at 5:30 in the morning I am sure you were like WTF when you saw me asking that question.  just gonna look at 2 different ones today and maybe close the deal.  the blue 850 seems to be the best buy at $9500 + tax while the orange madness XP 1000S  goes for 4 g more. 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Ok LOL , yeah at 5:30 in the morning I am sure you were like WTF when you saw me asking that question.  just gonna look at 2 different ones today and maybe close the deal.  the blue 850 seems to be the best buy at $9500 + tax while the orange madness XP 1000S  goes for 4 g more. 

Still up drinking but I could be sober and know what is the better deal.   $4g?   No fucking doubt get the 850. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Read a book on DRIVE RATIO CALCULATIONS...……...and go to sleep. 

Perhaps you should!!!

8 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

1. I'm always working one way or another.

2.. 850 is a beast.   I don't care what the 1000 is.

I have a 400 Sportsman, almost 6 years old. Used EVERY day pulling a trailer around the farm. All the power I need. I drag deer out of the woods with it like nothing. 850 would be more than enough, 1000 is insane power. POLARIS FTW!!!!! BRP Outlander sucks dog-shit. 

On 3/20/2020 at 1:07 PM, steve from amherst said:

Why, what the fuck do they do for you? Your always bitching about having to work around the farm. Do they come help? Do they take your wife shopping so you are not stuck in the passenger seat at 30 mph wishing someone would just shoot you and put an end to it?

Do they swing by with a couple nice ribeye's so you don't have to eat at that shithole in Brookline where the Greek owner who is so fucking cheap he may as well be a jew or a slant eyed fucking chink, pretends to cook Italian food.

Do they take you out on at least a 24 ft baja and listen to you tell em stories about a fictional 42 ft fountain all fucking day  , so that you don't have to been seen in that 12 ft rowboat looking like a motherfucking homeless boater?

Do they even have the fucking decency to swing in with a roll of ice and water shield and some shingles , and take 10 minutes out of their day to explain that roll roofing hasn't been desired since the introduction of leaded gasoline?

Huh, do they do that shit? Answer me fuck stick.

You Gravano-lookin' bitch!!

No, they don't help me around the farm.

Ribeye? I'm lucky to get a few slices of pizza!!

Fuck Mariano's, that place sucks. The food was OK, but the service sucks!! We don't even go there anymore, the service was so bad. 

Yeah, we like Chrisanthy's. The food is excellent, and some of the waitresses are cute. I really like this one named Kylin. She caught me secretly looking at her ass last time we were there, and I think she got pissed. 

Take me out on a Baja? Fuck I'm out in the woods all day, sometimes by myself, and they never even call to see if I'm alive!!

Riding in the passenger seat at 30MPH!! LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You Gravano-lookin' bitch!!

No, they don't help me around the farm.

Ribeye? I'm lucky to get a few slices of pizza!!

Fuck Mariano's, that place sucks. The food was OK, but the service sucks!! We don't even go there anymore, the service was so bad. 

Yeah, we like Chrisanthy's. The food is excellent, and some of the waitresses are cute. I really like this one named Kylin. She caught me secretly looking at her ass last time we were there, and I think she got pissed. 

Take me out on a Baja? Fuck I'm out in the woods all day, sometimes by myself, and they never even call to see if I'm alive!!

Riding in the passenger seat at 30MPH!! LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Well then fuck em. Leave ya money for me. At least I give ya a laugh every once in a while . Hell I even get concerned when I don't see ya on here for a couple days.