Check your account email address ×

When will the administration just accept the market is overpriced shit.

The won’t until the country goes bankrupt......but that may be Trumps goal for his domestic oligarchs. Then the selloff begins when Americans are cash poor and millions of acres of land, thousands of federal buildings and millions of miles of highway gets bought up by his cash flush buddies.

made in china ftw. no bullshit. bought a lodge pan for 50 bucks, says it's ready to cook right out of the box, egg sticks, serious mould flaws, mainstay at walmart less than half the price at same quality. americans are fat lazy and retarded. fuck made in usgay. why are mexicans getting all the jobs? because theyre not a bunch of fat cod nerds and know how to work

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

made in china ftw. no bullshit. bought a lodge pan for 50 bucks, says it's ready to cook right out of the box, egg sticks, serious mould flaws, mainstay at walmart less than half the price at same quality. americans are fat lazy and retarded. fuck made in usgay. why are mexicans getting all the jobs? because theyre not a bunch of fat cod nerds and know how to work

What the fuck is a lodge pan?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You need to season that pan heavily Frankie before stuff won’t stick

i know, but lodge is bullshitting customers saying they season all their stuff before sale and that seasoning is good enough to cook an egg out of the box. the walmart cast iron brand i bought was good enough to cook an egg right off the shelf and has the same build quality at less than half the price

Edited by FrankieJames7

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i know, but lodge is bullshitting customers saying they season all their stuff before sale and that seasoning is good enough to cook an egg out of the box. the walmart cast iron brand i bought was good enough to cook an egg right off the shelf and has the same build quality at less than half the price

Well fuck lodge then