Check your account email address ×

Pete to peterfuffer pretends he's Obama the original peterpuffer

jtssrx

Just now, Anler said:

Who cares Bernie is destroying these guys. Shouldnt you be posting tweets about bernie being a communist dictator? 

I don't care about Bernie or any of these dipshits. I posted this because I thought it was funny

Just now, jtssrx said:

I don't care about Bernie or any of these dipshits. I posted this because I thought it was funny

yes you do, you are always posting tweets about them. bernie is the guy who is going to tax you into oblivion and hang you in central park. You need to start tweeting about this. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

yes you do, you are always posting tweets about them. bernie is the guy who is going to tax you into oblivion and hang you in central park. You need to start tweeting about this. 

Nope, not in the least. You clowns crack me up as you don't get me at all. 

also, you're just mad that I've labeled you a Ben nut dangler. So now much like Jimmy, you try to troll me on everything I say here. It's very amusing. Now run along I'm sure Ben has posted something for you to chime in on and agree with.  

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope, not in the least. You clowns crack me up as you don't get me at all. 

also, you're just mad that I've labeled you a Ben nut dangler. So now much like Jimmy, you try to troll me on everything I say here. It's very amusing. Now run along I'm sure Ben has posted something for you to chime in on and agree with.  

Ben has tremendous nuts!