Check your account email address ×

Kasich has it correct.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Elkhorn said:

Trump kicked ass in Ohio despite Kasich acting like a spoiled brat 

True but he better get on the Trump Train now.  

1 minute ago, Elkhorn said:

If it needs to be explained, you'd argue about it anyway. 

That's because it's bullshit. 

Being against him and standing by it doesn't make him a spoiled brat, it makes him principled. What's bizarre is how some of these people say so many dirty things about each other and then endorse each other. That ought to show you how crooked they are. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Being against him and standing by it doesn't make him a spoiled brat, it makes him principled. What's bizarre is how some of these people say so many dirty things about each other and then endorse each other. That ought to show you how crooked they are. 

He was like Taintrider standing alone in a field looking like a fucking fool, and it will be awesome to see him lose reelection :bc: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

BOOM! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, hayward said:

I wouldn't feel one bit upset if Trump found a job for Kasich.  He's a bit squerelly but he's capable of helping out in a good way.

I agree.   I didn't agree with how he handled the GE and albeit an establishment guy he can do some good.  

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yup acted like a brat :flush: and breached a contract, so basically cant be trusted as far as he could be thrown :news:

If that's all the dirt anybody can muster up on the guy I can learn to forgive and forget.  There's far worse in the political world i'm sure.

Just now, hayward said:

If that's all the dirt anybody can muster up on the guy I can learn to forgive and forget.  There's far worse in the political world i'm sure.

He was basically the only hold out, FUCK HIM :guzzle: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So Kasich, one of the only respectable men that were in the running for POTUS on either side, is the enemy now? Jesus. It is time to forgive and forget all that was said in this election if any sort of progress is to be made. Fucking idiots... 

Bullfuckingshit he was an establishment clown Bush taint licking POS :finger: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Bullfuckingshit he was an establishment clown Bush taint licking POS :finger: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He was offered and he spit on Trumps offer, he is a maggot :guzzle: lets just forget what the fuck just happened over the last 18 months :flush:

Luckily, Momo Vermin, your opinion is irrelevant. Nook.