Check your account email address ×

Let me introduce you to my little friend.

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wait for it. 

The cop was a fukkin' asswipe. His approach was that of an arrogant fuck. He didn't recognize the threat. He was a fukkin ass bastard of a cop. Fukker needed the dog to do his work for him, and then the fukkin dog wouldn't release. I hate K-9 officers, they all suck. Punk-assed punk bastards from what I saw. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

His arm has to be all fucked up now and yet the guy filming still asked why he didn't come with back up :lol: German Shepard is a bad ass breed 

My nephew has one and she’s a big sweet heart. My old supervisor’s sister lives in Chicago and raises and trains the top search and rescue dogs in the world. Several were at the WTC site within hours of the buildings coming down. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My nephew has one and she’s a big sweet heart. My old supervisor’s sister lives in Chicago and raises and trains the top search and rescue dogs in the world. Several were at the WTC site within hours of the buildings coming down. 

Very cool! I have always loved the breed but it took me until a few years ago until I got mine. He is a sweetheart too IF he knows you AND likes you  :lol: 

• Like 1